Anyone with xenons done the single grille conversion?

rickyquicky

Reaction score
As above really, did you buy a bumper with the headlight washer hole already cut or can you/bodyshop cut it in?

Ive found an s-line front bumper but it doesnt have the washer holes, dont know whether to buy it or not...

Try going S3 route? Or have a word with your body shop. Unless done right, it'll always look wrong.

as watty says, it can be done and there is marks for guides when cutting, so either go audi or buy an s3 bumper

S line from Audi is about £225 with cut outs or second hand s3 front bumper off ebay, but then you'll need different gril, fogs, surrounds, backing fogs surround...

its been done guys! A member had his cut out at the body shop and tbh! the finish looked great, will try to find his thread

Im going S3 as they have the holes and i got fed up waiting to find the S Line with the holes!

i dont think it looked all tha hot imo edges seemed ropey maybe just the photos though, then again im a right fussy person when t comes to my car

Ah maybe my memories letting me down then! Cant find the thread though so it must have been in someone elses thread!!! Will keep looking.