Anyone with Stage 2 S3 PF?

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just trying to find out who else on here has stage 2 maps, specially MRC ones on their PF S3's.

I was Stage 2 Revo in my 2014, now Stage 3. What do you want to know?

Curious to know how your gearbox behaves? Mines sometimes a bit nouchy and hard on the changes. Especially in D.

So wanted to find out if this is a normal characteristic of the larger power output.

Also any wheel spin during launch controls?

Last edited:
No wheel spin on my car but it will ultimately depend on your tyres and road surface.

What do you mean notchy? Just not smooth? It does jump a wee bit and can be quite jerky. I always turn off the start stop as the car hates it. I had both stages of DSG software on my car, now stage 3.

Reactions: AJ Jacob
Well in sense that its a bit jerky occasionally especially when on power under D mode.

I seem to get wheel spin on launch (just had the haldex serviced) but never used to at stage 1 on the same tyres etc,

Well in sense that its a bit jerky occasionally especially when on power under D mode.

I seem to get wheel spin on launch (just had the haldex serviced) but never used to at stage 1 on the same tyres etc,

Serviced how? An Audi service (i.e. just the haldex oil flushed) or a proper service with the filter cleaned and oil replaced?

Ask the tumer about the dsg map. If the box is healthy it could well be the plate clamping pressure being set a little too high, which can cause the box to be notchy. A good dsg map will balance the need to deal with the increased torque offered by the ECU map through higher clamping pressure, with keeping things smooth by this pressure not being set unessesarily high.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AJ Jacob and Bagley-S3