Anyone with scuffed interior sills?

ash_s3

Reaction score
Just clearing out the garage and found a pair of interior plastic sills off my old S3.
I bought them brand new from Audi as my old ones were scuffed and took them off when i stripped the car.
Complete with all the metal clips.

Anyone after a set? Came off an S3. Still got the receipt for £57.50

A8L3 853 905 1EJ
A8L3 853 906 1EJ

Full set of pre-facelift badges (Boot, Grille and Steering Wheel)
Pair of dash end pannels (fuse box lids)
The big bit of dash that goes under steering wheel in-front of your knees that houses the headlight switch.
Brand new Engine speed sensor/Impulse sender - Cost me £69.83 with receipt from Audi.

Long time bruvvaaa! Hows the *cough*vectra*cough*? Lol kiddin'! What color are they and will they be good for my shitonwheels?

Offers mate.

The sills look black to me, the colour is the last few bits of the part numbers i think?

Yo Ibzzzzz! Still got the family wagon! I miss my S3 so much! Ive got a works van now too so the S3 would have been fine for a weekend car, managed to save up £6,000 since selling the S3 and paying off all my debt though so all isnt bad!
Hows things with you mate?

Yeah everythings all goooood! Hopefully going to graduate this year so a better car is definately in the pipeline..>> this << may give you a clue to whats next! Well done on the saving man, £6k would get you a nice one again if your ready for a third! But I guess stockpiling hard earned cash is the only way to see your self on top of the money crisis!

S4 for you then lol! Will be a nice reward to the hard work and graduation etc..
The £6k is going nowhere near anything with four wheels! The Mrs has been saving hard too and we've nearly got our house deposit now.

Hmm.... £6k would get me a tidy S3 though :no:

Oh mate, I forgot that your doing the house thing.....I hopefully have a while before mummy says go away and im not even thinking about going anywhere with my Mrs.! £6K would get you a tidy S3 indeed but you can't live in it!

it would these days mate, they're worth sodd all! a lot's changed in the few months since you sold up!

Well saying that, if I had one with these > 2001 Audi S3 l MTM Remap l 252.7bhp 432.4Nm l Forge 007P l ECS Porsche Stage 2v2 Front Brake Set-up l ECS Stage 1 Rear Brake Set-up l 18" RS4 Alloy Wheels < specs I would probably live in it...

How can your car produce that much torque when MTM state 370Nm for the Stage 1 remap?

How can your car produce that much torque when MTM state 370Nm for the Stage 1 remap?

:tapedshut: Secret!

It was done by QST with a dyno print-out and its there in black and white.
And its no longer my car sadly... :bye:

No its the bits that go on the inside of the car, they cover the edge of the carpet allong the door-shut if you get what i mean??

Il take some pics!

yup got ya mate, the plastic grey/black bits with groooves the full length....