1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone with PLA (Auto Park), do you get side warning on the Parking Graphic

DarkyUK Oct 13, 2018 at 7:52 AM

1. DarkyUK

DarkyUK Active Member Team V6 Audi S5

Hi All,

Does anyone here have PLA (Auto Parking) on an A5/S5 and if so can you tell me when you have the parking sensor graphic on do you also get side graphic warnings?

I have retrofitted the PLA (with some help) and its working fine but I don't get any extra sensors showing on the graphic, on the Land Rover I used to but not sure if this is something thats not on the Audi or not.

Cheers, Andy

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. DarkyUK

Actually, I think I answered my own question from a video, I think this is what I am missing

PLA.JPG

4. DarkyUK

Although it could be that its not visible when using the camera overview, I will have to go check

5. Audidave69

Audidave69 Active Member TDi Audi A5 S tronic MQB Platform Coupe

Have a look at this vid it shows the side sensors on MMI

6. DarkyUK

Yeah, the side sensors work perfectly for parking, they just don't show on the graphic, I thought it might of been the cameras affecting the display but I don't get it on the graphic either, just some coding missing :)

7. Audidave69

Audidave69 Active Member TDi Audi A5 S tronic MQB Platform Coupe

Pic, got to be coding
    01A58A44-5468-4E37-B66D-61A52202B1A6.jpeg

8. DarkyUK

Yeah, I think so too, the overview camera comes on with mine but I still get the rear and corner sensors so I think the side ones should come on too. Need to do some digging!