Anyone want my wheels?

unikarl

Reaction score
I'm putting my car back to standard as its getting sold so I'm hoping to get a set of standard S line wheels as a swap for my BBS CH reps (18"). One wheel has a little scuffing but other than that they are perfect. Rear tyres are brand new Marangoni's which come with free puncture repairs and re balancing, the front tyres are Michellin pilot sports with arond 3-4 mil left. All balanced and buckle free.

If anyone is interested PM me.

have you got any pictures? I may be interested, but I don't have anything to swap you with, my car came with the 16" trapez wheels from the B6 :(

Ive got std sline alloys 18" but no tyres! What else gave you got up for grabs?? Pm me please.

I'm putting my car back to standard as its getting sold so I'm hoping to get a set of standard S line wheels as a swap for my BBS CH reps (18"). One wheel has a little scuffing but other than that they are perfect. Rear tyres are brand new Marangoni's which come with free puncture repairs and re balancing, the front tyres are Michellin pilot sports with arond 3-4 mil left. All balanced and buckle free.

If anyone is interested PM me.

How much do you want for these wheels.

i have 18 s line wheels with good tyres...please post pics of your wheels

Got to do it Jeff. I'd love to be keeping it but I'd be selfish if I did as its money that could be spent on my little boy. Sad times but we all have to make sacrifices at some stage I guess.

Pics on their way.

Here you go, a quick pic taken this evening

333.jpg

Got to do it Jeff. I'd love to be keeping it but I'd be selfish if I did as its money that could be spent on my little boy. Sad times but we all have to make sacrifices at some stage I guess.

Pics on their way.

Fair dos, and quite right, too. I hadn't realised you had a littl'un.

Got some very nice standard s line alloys off my cab same size whats your location?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I'm in Leeds but work in London three days a week so can meet up anywhere between the two.