Anyone want my REALLY early order - Vorsprung Saloon RS3

Vorsprung is under 60k and it include adaptive suspension - 5k Dynamic pack only gets you Ceramics & 6mph Top speed increase at this trim level.
View attachment 242114
The 5k dynamic pack gets you rs adaptive suspension. Still not sure what it is, just assumed its the trick suspension

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The 5k dynamic pack gets you rs adaptive suspension. Still not sure what it is, just assumed its the trick suspension

Adaptive suspension is standard on Vorsprung

Adaptive suspension is standard on Vorsprung
Seems like the dealers dont know either. They said it provides different options. If its the same then no point in the Dynamic pack. unless you want the limiter removed.

Seems like the dealers dont know either. They said it provides different options. If its the same then no point in the Dynamic pack. unless you want the limiter removed.

And ceramics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03???
^^ they look good too!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
Also, have been informed, Ceramics are very easy to damage and costly to replace.

Also, have been informed, Ceramics are very easy to damage and costly to replace.

Damage on the edges, was told you can’t run them with damage either as it weakens their integrity.
Taking wheels off / doing anything in that area requires care not to catch the disc edges.

Reactions: RS03???
Love to be a fly on the wall, come replacement time when people realise how much they are.
Agreed. I am assuming the car order price is discounted. Wouldnt be surprised if they are more than 5k a pair. Strange how its easy to damage something so critical

agreed but pointless unless you are using the car on a track
A lot of lads who track Gt3 etc remove the Ceramics and fit steels as a trip through the gravel can pick a stone up in the brakes which costs (on Porsche) around £7k a corner

• Wow
Reactions: NevMan
While that's all likely perfectly true, of the two people I know with ceramics (a C7 RS6 that's fairly low miles and a B7 RS4 with 60k miles) they've had no issues with damage with normal road driving. While I recognise that's a small number of users to form an opinion, but they do drive their cars pretty hard on occasion so it's not like they have an easy life all the time so figured it would be worthwhile giving the limited real world feedback.

So, while it's a potential issue I imagine for 'normal' road users it would be absolutely fine as long as you don't smash them with a wheel or something silly. But if you do, or when you come to replace the discs in 100k miles or so, then it will likely bring a tear or two to the eye.

Reactions: RS03??? and Colin A
View attachment 241914
I love riviera but with turbo being a standard colour I don’t think I can justify spending the extra for it.. I don’t like turbo blue and I’m definitely going exclsive but I don’t know I’m still undecided on which blue I want!
I presonally love the ara blue on my car

Reactions: Mr Freeze
I presonally love the ara blue on my car
The only vehicle that looks good in blue.......

2021-yamaha-yzf-r1-yamaha-racing-blue-5.jpg

Reactions: Daggerit and Mike.46
My a rse it's the same. You can spec the A45s plus with every option and all you need to do is choose what colour and what trim option you want. That's very different from the way Audi UK has f ucked over its customers with its brain dead options offerings. At least with the Merc you can go balls deep and get everything on the car.

Kindly consider your language, this isn’t a Facebook group.

While that's all likely perfectly true, of the two people I know with ceramics (a C7 RS6 that's fairly low miles and a B7 RS4 with 60k miles) they've had no issues with damage with normal road driving. While I recognise that's a small number of users to form an opinion, but they do drive their cars pretty hard on occasion so it's not like they have an easy life all the time so figured it would be worthwhile giving the limited real world feedback.

So, while it's a potential issue I imagine for 'normal' road users it would be absolutely fine as long as you don't smash them with a wheel or something silly. But if you do, or when you come to replace the discs in 100k miles or so, then it will likely bring a tear or two to the eye.
Agreed. All that talk of easy damage is Poppyc**k
You would have to be a complete Knuckle head to damage a CCB disc removing a wheel or Caliper.

Reactions: Daggerit
O/T but my car has CCB's and the front pads don't need changing for 60k miles and the rears 160k!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit