Anyone used this stuff before... Bilt Hamber..?

A3-sport

BOSE
Reaction score
as above. got some of this for my birthday off another enthusiast...

10062009070.jpg

:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with it before?

Thanks.

I've not used either but, the auto-clay is supposed to be decent stuff. Can use without a lube too, just water. This alone, for me, interests me and will probably buy some when I'm out of Sonus Green.

Try logging in to DetailingWorld for a few more answers.

I've been looking at that for some time, but I've a job-lot of Clay Magic to get through before I can justify buying yet more clay. The clay-with-only-water feature is a real puller for me as I get through clay lube like crazy.

Ive heard its really good stuff and quite cheap too. Its been around for a while, have been meaning to get some for ages, but have never got round to it!!

You can use it with just water as lube as well, so cant be too bad.

Used this stuff at the weekend and its pretty darn good imo.

The clay bar is amazing, only done my roof and bonnet atm but working my way round the whole car in the next few weeks lol.

If anyone is thinking of buying this stuff though, I would recommend getting all 3 clay bars they do as they are different grades and work better on different things.

i used the bilton hamber suffix degreaser, excellent stuff, i would assume this would be agood product also if the degreaser is anything to go by