Anyone used Kamikaze collection?

Daytonapig

Reaction score
Hi Guys, in preparation for my incoming s3 i am wanting advice on which would be best. My original idea was to go Gtechniq crystal serum light with a topping of Exo but have heard of people having problems with water spots/markings. I now like the look of Kamikaze collection miyabi coat followed by overcoat or ISM hydrocabon followed by overcoat. They look REALLY good on youtube but i dont want to be a sucker if its just marketing hype. I already have the wheels which i have coated in Gtechniq c5 and Exo and it seems good stuff.
Go easy on me guys as i am new to all this!! THANKS

Nah heard good things about Kamikaze. Looks really decent.

TBH all the ceramics seem to perform roughly the same. Its the prep that will make the difference...

Still have my CarPro CQUARTZUK to go on but will keep it till the next car. I'm using CarPro Reload at the moment and very happy with that. So if the CquartzUK is as good as that I'll be very happy.

I was going to go for C1 and EXO, but didn't want to faff with two separate products. Saw my mates Ibis S5 with LiquidElements ECO Shield, and it was stunning. I ended up going for that in the end. One product and application seems simple enough.

I've had it since I bought my car back in November but haven't had any time to fully correct the car and apply yet! Hoping for a week off end of this month to finally do it!

I was going to go for C1 and EXO, but didn't want to faff with two separate products. Saw my mates Ibis S5 with LiquidElements ECO Shield, and it was stunning. I ended up going for that in the end. One product and application seems simple enough.

I've had it since I bought my car back in November but haven't had any time to fully correct the car and apply yet! Hoping for a week off end of this month to finally do it!
Let us know how you rate it, its a new one on me but i would be interested to know what you think. Like you say using seperate products can be a bit of a faff.

Reactions: DrEskimo
Let us know how you rate it, its a new one on me but i would be interested to know what you think. Like you say using seperate products can be a bit of a faff.

On his S5:

And on his mates R8:

Omg the r8 is insane, thats my favorite color... Im tearing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DrEskimo
Omg the r8 is insane, thats my favorite color... Im tearing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know!!! Its made me go and buy some CF wing mirrors for my car now ><

Reactions: Dado
I have used a few of their products. The Miyabi is good, but I would say no better than the Gyeon or Gtech products or many of the other ceramic type coatings. The Artificial Clear coat was a very, very expensive mistake. I have never seen a good review other than the one on the vendor site. I used it and it did absolutely nothing on the cars I tested it on. Even using the suggested special applicator.
Overcoat is expensive and I would say you get better results from a great number of products at 1/3rd of the cost. Zaino Z8 or Done and Dusted give a much better finish.
I would not buy any more of their products again

Reactions: Daytonapig
I have used a few of their products. The Miyabi is good, but I would say no better than the Gyeon or Gtech products or many of the other ceramic type coatings. The Artificial Clear coat was a very, very expensive mistake. I have never seen a good review other than the one on the vendor site. I used it and it did absolutely nothing on the cars I tested it on. Even using the suggested special applicator.
Overcoat is expensive and I would say you get better results from a great number of products at 1/3rd of the cost. Zaino Z8 or Done and Dusted give a much better finish.
I would not buy any more of their products again
Thanks for the info, good to hear from someone who's used it