1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone used Ecotune in Glasgow?

Sherv Sep 12, 2018

1. Sherv

Sherv Active Member

I was planning on driving 5hrs down to Rick @ Unicorn in Stockport but yesterday I was talking to the owner of Ecotune which is only 1hr drive from me. Rick said I should be able to get 310bhp & 750nm on a A4 3.0 TDI (CAPA, manual) Stan @ Ecotune tune said they calibrate these cars in house, it’s not an APR calibration so he can tune to whichever level is safe. He said "700nm yes, 750, unlikey but that’s not really useful anyway given it happens low in the rpm."

I'm certain that Rick will get these high figures but i'm unsure that Ecotune will be able to get those figures but as I'd have to drive 5hrs & pay for a hotel overnight.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

I know a few Ford boys who use Ecotune and swear by them, also seen a few S3's at Crail that Stan has tuned.

Ecotune do appear to have a good reputation, I'll be using them for my APR stage 1 ECU & TCU remap shortly.

JG

Sherv likes this.
  4. Radford212

Radford212 Well-Known Member saloon Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

Sherv likes this.
  5. Sherv

Sherv Active Member

6. weekenny

weekenny Active Member

This month they have an APR bundle deal on where you get the TCU tune half price when done the same day as the ECU.

JG51 AUD likes this.