Anyone used CAMSKILL for buying tyres? Are they any good?

DJM1982

Reaction score
Right after hunting around on the internet for what seems like days, i finally know what tyres i want for my car.
Decided on Uniroyal Rainsport 2's 234/40 R18 (95Y).

I just spoke to a local garage to enquire about prices and he said that he can get them for £140 a tyre, i mentioned that i could get the on the internet from Camskill for £118 and he sounded very surprised and said they were probably 2nd's.

I just want to confirm that Camskill supply New tyres and not 2nd's and what peoples experiences are regarding this company?

+1, I had 4 new Eagle F1 Assys the next day for alot less than I could find anywhere else.

Cheers mate, just heard some horror stories from people in the past and didn't want to get ripped off.
No i haven't got an S3 unfortunatly (hopefully for my next car though), i have a 2006 A4 Sline Dirty Derv

And if you want a good price for tyres fitted/balanced/etc then blackcircles are pretty good too. But just for supply camskill are, as N8 says, THE ONE! :yes:

Always use camskill for myself, my girlfriend and also got my dad into them! Never had a problem usualy next day delivery too

I get all that for free so supply only FTW :wub: can't believe your car park thread!

I can get them fitted for about a tenner from some guy with a jack down the arches, but usually puts them on the wrong way around!

As for the parking thread.. when I got back to my car and saw the astra so close it straight up hurt my soul. Felt crushed.

i have used camskill many times, no worries at all.
The boys down my local Nationals fit them up for ****** all.

placed order yesterday, being delivered on the 3rd, local garage want £10 and wheel to fit. Not bad service all round

sounds about right mate, camskill is where i get my tyres from all the time too.