Anyone up for a meet?

Havnt been on here for a while so didnt know the meet was there today!!

Was out on date was trying to impress, but really wanted to come and mingle with you guys lol.

If Id known, I would have come on my own ........ and cleaned my car.

Hope you all had a good one.

All Audis looking mint especially the Nogsters..

lol - hope your date went well!

I was following you out the car park park when I spotted the Audi-Sport sticker! I thought hey its one of ours!! so I rummaged for my phone :photo:. (sorry the pic looks a bit fuzzy).

Venue was the nuts and a good turn out,was pleased to have meet some new members.The pic's are great.See you all soon.

Loving the venue, talk about crowded. Glad we got there early otherwise we wouldnt have been able to park anywhere. Next time i recon a touch earlier so we can park together ( AAHHHHHH !!)

hi everyone, nice to meet you all and see some nice cars. Good weather, good venue and a good meet, looking forward to the next one

Hello guys and gals looks like i missed it,,, princess car looks great catch u all soon hopefully if things change if not will have to sell the audi:crying:

Nice to meet you all. Sorry I couldn't stay longer!

Hiopefully will ahve new front end for next meet! :jump:

Here's some pics I took:

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3481.jpg

IMG_3482.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3484.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3488.jpg

Sorry If I missed anyones!:asskicking:

Nice pics R10.. (thanks for showing up my chavvy lights lol.. )

What a fab day and such a beautiful place. Im SOOOO sunburnt!!!
It was nice to meet everyone especially you Ash :) and Nathan....loving the hair thanks for letting me touch it Lol!
All the cars looked very good....

Good pics Stacie, I'm not clued up on photoshop, even though Rob tried to talk me through it :think:

I'm sunburnt too! OMG my scalp is raw! Ouch!

sorry couldnt get to the meet guys i was too hungover to drive lol, looked like a good one with some good views. hopefully ill get my coilovers and wheels next time we meet so the bad boy will be looking real thuggish lol

i so want some aluminium mirrors!

Hi all :)

Must say great day yesterday, amazing weather. And the location was spot on would of been better if we could of all got in a line i thought 11:30 was early (well i got there at 12 lol) next time if the same location just do it earlier. Was good to meet you all and put faces to names. Really enjoyed it. Hopefully we can do this again some time soon and get some really good photos of all our cars together. Got quite a few photo's to upload of the cars so will do that when i finish work at 11pm:3sadwalk:

Thanks

Ashley

Hi ladies and gents, it was great to meet up earlier! fab weather and good venue too! shame we couldn't all park together, but nonetheless I really enjoyed. Here's my small selection of pics..

345.jpg

Mac, Nattie, Benskin..

67.jpg

Purple Princess, Byzan..

1and2.jpg

CMD, Ming Blue...

8theonethatgotawaypartplate.jpg

and the member that got away.... lol

Hi Helen nice photos :) was nice to meet you. Haha that made me laugh 'and the member that got away.... ' lol
Hopefully we can do it again and Rob can come aswell. Got some photo's of your car so i'll upload those later :)

Thanks

Ashley

Yep, have to agree. Weather was fantastic, venue fantastic and Ash even turned up. LOL
Looking forward to the next one....just got tot work out of we are doing the sam place again or trying something else

Hi Mac

Was good to finally meet you. Weather was great...Haha thanks 'and Ash even turned up.' Sounds like you had a bit of doubt mate ha! I guess you knew i LOVED your car! Be good if we could do it all again!

What a fab day and such a beautiful place. Im SOOOO sunburnt!!!
It was nice to meet everyone especially you Ash :) and Nathan....loving the hair thanks for letting me touch it Lol!
All the cars looked very good. Here are a few pics of the day.

Hi Stace

Ha thanks for that:) Was good to meet you and Mark and the little ones. The car looked a lot better than i thought LOVED the front! Looked soo mean with the bumoer, splitter and black grill :rock: I've got few photos of yours and Mark car so i'll upload them later.
hopefully we can do it again but get all the cars in a line

thanks

Ashley

Havnt been on here for a while so didnt know the meet was there today!!

Was out on date was trying to impress, but really wanted to come and mingle with you guys lol.

If Id known, I would have come on my own ........ and cleaned my car.

Hope you all had a good one.

All Audis looking mint especially the Nogsters..

Hi

hope the date went well mate. We was thinking is he with us or is he not lol! I couldnt help but laugh when Stacey come over and was like he off the forum but not with us lol! Next time we do one see if you can come the more the better. Car looked good by the way

Thanks

Ashley

Venue was the nuts and a good turn out,was pleased to have meet some new members.The pic's are great.See you all soon.

CMD got a few photos of your car before my battery died :sorry:
Car looked great by the way. Sorry we never really got to have a chat. #
Hopefully next time we can :thumbsup:
I'll post picture i got of your car up later mate.

Thanks

Ashley

Hello guys and gals looks like i missed it,,, princess car looks great catch u all soon hopefully if things change if not will have to sell the audi:crying:

Tazzy how come you might have to sell the car mate?
Would be good if you could come to the next one before the car goes.

Ashley

sorry couldnt get to the meet guys i was too hungover to drive lol, looked like a good one with some good views. hopefully ill get my coilovers and wheels next time we meet so the bad boy will be looking real thuggish lol

i so want some aluminium mirrors!

Lol best you never drove well done for telling yourself your not gonna risk it:) Looking forward to seeing your car and you at the next meet

Thanks

Hi buddy its costing the earth to run as the thing keeps breaking,,
Still aint found work and cash is really tight i have to try and keep to ten pounds a week petrol ant so far it dont even cover the first two days:(..
Dont want to but if things dont change the only thing i can do is sell her:sob: so i need a job asap

Here some of the photo's i took before my battery died :(

Purple Princess (Stacey), Byzan (Mark)...
DSC00338.jpg

Purple Princess- New Bumper! Looking mean!!
DSC00340.jpg

Ming Blue (Helen) and CMD lovely A4
DSC00337.jpg

Love the colour on the car!
DSC00342.jpg

Front View... Mac (Martin), Nattie (Nathan), Benskin (me)
DSC00343.jpg

Back View....
DSC00295.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

Mac (Martin) Beautiful S3:rockwoot:I think i fell in love that day:hubbahubba::wub:
DSC00297.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

Not a bit of dirty! Love the colour:s3addict:
DSC00302.jpg

Front View... Purple Princess
DSC00311.jpg

Back View.... Purple Princess
DSC00312.jpg

CMD very clean and smart A4....
DSC00336.jpg

RS6 Alloys cant go wrong. Hardly a mark on them!
DSC00335.jpg

CMD Side/back view.... Would of been nice to get the front if battery never died.
DSC00334.jpg

Ming Blue
DSC00333.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

Nattie S3 lovely colour Side View
DSC00327.jpg

Back View....
DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

Byzan... Lovely BBS Alloys!
DSC00315.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

Purple Princess Alloys R8 Looking the Business!!!
DSC00313.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

The car which made my day and i'm in love with ha:wub:
DSC00307.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

Some great pics Ash and thanks for all the nice comments. Wish I had got around to taking some pictures of my own as I had the SLR in the boot.....Oh well, maybe next time. Like I said on sunday, if you ever want to pop around and give the car a good polish then your more than welcome. Anyway, like I said before....a great day and fantastic weather. Knowing how crap our weather is normally we will be lucky to have another day like that

Nice pics Ash! thanks for emphasizing them lights!... I definately can't afford new set of rear lights cos I've been told I'm being made redundant :crying:, so sorry guys, you'll have to put up with them (unless you would like donate me a nice set! :idea:)

Mac your car is lush! want to swap? :eyebrows: lol

Nice pics Ash! thanks for emphasizing them lights!... I definately can't afford new set of rear lights cos I've been told I'm being made redundant :crying:, so sorry guys, you'll have to put up with them (unless you would like donate me a nice set! :idea:)

So you found out today about the redundancy. Sorry to hear about that and I hope something comes along soon. You will have to give me a little while to think about the swap though LOL

Great pics. I got my mothers camera out and took 3 pics and said SD Card full and didnt want to go deleting my mums photos ( Will be bit more organised next time ). I have got quite a few good venues we could have meetings at, il suggest a few more next time were all thinking about having one.

Great pics shame i missed it oh well next time,,,,,,,

Sorry to here that chick hope u have better luck than me finding work

Aww.. cheers Tazzy. Good luck to you too! :icon_thumright:

Thanks Ming Blue and Benskin07. Operation seems to have gone well and i've just brought the boss lady home. Two weeks rest and things should be back to normal (some ways good and other ways .......).;)

Lots of good piccys taken there and the weather was brill!!!

Nice toys you got there, and they are clean... unlike mine at the moment!! Full on detail next time i get a chance to wash her, but need to buy a few extras first. Would love to have been there to meet you all. Next time... all being well. Lets hope it won't be a long wait till the next meet, its supposed to be a good summer (allegedly!!!)

Maz

Hi buddy its costing the earth to run as the thing keeps breaking,,
Still aint found work and cash is really tight i have to try and keep to ten pounds a week petrol ant so far it dont even cover the first two days:(..
Dont want to but if things dont change the only thing i can do is sell her:sob: so i need a job asap

Hi Tazzy

Sorry to hear about the car mate! I hope you get a job soon mate. I want to see the car aswell lol.
Had a few problems with my car since monday. My clutch keeps slipping and there a problem with my fan. Also i have to pay for Tax, M.o.t, Fine from the police (w*nkers), Car needs Service, Two new front tyres, And then two warrantly which are ending next month!!!! One with audi and one with roadside assistance! Taking the p*ss lol. Anyway i hope you can get the car sorted soon mate and come to some of the mets.

Thanks

Ashley

Lol Hi Helen :)

Sorry about that! Was the only photo i managed to get before my camera died! Thought it was better than none :)
Really sorry to hear about that helen. I know quite a few people who been made redundant! Pretty sure you got yourself a deal with Mac;)

Thanks

Ashley

Cheers ashley hope u sort yours out buddy,,,,,, they say good things come to those who wait,,,,,
Just wish they would say how long:search: lol

Like I said on sunday, if you ever want to pop around and give the car a good polish then your more than welcome. Anyway, like I said before....a great day and fantastic weather. Knowing how crap our weather is normally we will be lucky to have another day like that

Yeah mate i'll pop around when your free. I'll drop you a pm now with my number and then when your free one day drop me a text and i'll pop down.

Ashley

Helen,
Im looking at getting new rear lights (not lexus!) when I do I will donate my old lights to you if your wanting to change yours. If not ill sell them on ebay I should get about £40 for them!!!
Let me know
Stacie

Hi all.
Roll on next Sat 27th GTI EVENT....But crap about my new wheel's,brakes,spring's will not be on the car in time for the event,
i'm hoping the car will be ready for Audi's in the park.Is Audi in the park a pay on the door event ???? See you next Sat and thank's Mark for your
quick reply's.

Hi Stacie, thanks luv, I'll pay you the £40 :beerchug:

Hi Stacie, we're going in Rob's VW so whenever :friends:

hi all

finally im starting to get on my feet when it comes to money, paid off a few debts lately so been tight on cash but now the fun is going to begin, first thing im gettin is AP coilovers as there £455 which is alot cheaper than H+R's £1200 so they should be comin in the next few weeks :) ive decided to go for 18's instead of 19's on the car to keep money down and keep a good ride in the car, im not into styling much as i think my S4 looks good as a sleeper so im going down the tuning side of it so ill keep you guys informed of wot is happening with the car but im itching to get her to MRC in oxford for a little bit of magic.

hope to see you all at a meet soon as i missed the last one and hopefully ill have the AP's on.

get some pics up here after you been to GTI :)

Hi butty any chance that i can buy ur shocks off u if they fit, mot is due soon and im skint:blownose:

The fronts would physicaly fit but may be over damped, but the rears will not as the S4 is quattro mate.

Same for the springs, the front would be too hard and would probably lift your car up due to the difference in weight of the 1.8t and 2.7tt

i think mark jus explained it to a T mate, fair play mark you know your stuff mate.

question for you mark........... do you think its a good idea to get a FMIC before i get the car remapped or after?

and another question for anyone that knows!

how do i get a pic of my car by my name S4twiggy?

i think mark jus explained it to a T mate, fair play mark you know your stuff mate.

question for you mark........... do you think its a good idea to get a FMIC before i get the car remapped or after?
Fmic first ( twintercooler), if you intend to do it, otherwise you will be paying again for the map to be tweaked

cheers byzan and twiggy im gunna have to rob a bank if things dont change coz i really dont want to sell her,,
oh and my 5 year old daughter said today daddy whats wrong with my audi car (thats what she calles it) and i said coz daddys out of work babe i aint got money to get new parts for it, so she said i got money and ran into the house got her purse gave me 17p in coppers and said is that all the money u need for it,,,, i almost cryed but dont know y. So us men do have feelings after all:crying:

cheers byzan and twiggy im gunna have to rob a bank if things dont change coz i really dont want to sell her,,
oh and my 5 year old daughter said today daddy whats wrong with my audi car (thats what she calles it) and i said coz daddys out of work babe i aint got money to get new parts for it, so she said i got money and ran into the house got her purse gave me 17p in coppers and said is that all the money u need for it,,,, i almost cryed but dont know y. So us men do have feelings after all:crying:

Aww now thats cute lol. Bless....Whats the actually problems with the car mate?

have you tried looking at euro car parts for shocks? wot exactly is wrong with it?