anyone tried these?

There are few people running a similar option on the front, but have not seen them for the rear. I believe VAG Parts.co.uk do a Aero wipper arm and blade option for the A3/S3, I think they are off a SEAT or POLO or something!

ChriS3 said:
The arm that fits the A3/S3 for the rear aero wipers is from a Passat estate, the blade is off the polo (£4 from my local dealers).

Thanks ChriS3

Jampublic said:
There are few people running a similar option on the front, but have not seen them for the rear. I believe VAG Parts.co.uk do a Aero wipper arm and blade option for the A3/S3, I think they are off a SEAT or POLO or something!

i got mine today from vagparts.com and there's no way the fronts are going to fit.... going to have to call them tomorrow to sort it out....how hard can it really be to get an order right!?!

jonS3 said:
i got mine today from vagparts.com and there's no way the fronts are going to fit.... going to have to call them tomorrow to sort it out....how hard can it really be to get an order right!?!

Oh great!

I ordered a set from vagparts today. Should be with me early next week as some other bits needed to be ordered in. I hope mine are ok and that you can get yours sorted without too much hassle!

ICE