Anyone selling s line bumper/bonnet/grille?

I swear he jumped into the grille! I thought I saw him come out the back in bits, but after a couple of months and some hot days, I found (I mean smelled!:puke2:) the little fella rotting on the engine tray. Maggots everywhere and lots of rethcing trying to peel him off!

just found it **** funny if you look at the pic of the car at the hole in the fog think of the squirrel hitting it and your reaction :scared2:at 70 mph its **** funny :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Does anyone know whether the bonnet on the 2009 A3 is different to the pre 08/09 facelift models? It has a different Part No. but looks more or less identical - it may be that its wider at the front where the bonnet wraps around the top edge of the grille - hard to tell though...

Anyone able to shed some light?

Does anyone know whether the bonnet on the 2009 A3 is different to the pre 08/09 facelift models? It has a different Part No. but looks more or less identical - it may be that its wider at the front where the bonnet wraps around the top edge of the grille - hard to tell though...

Anyone able to shed some light?

Yes it's different - one of the few structural changes for the facelift.

back in 2005 the S-line, Sport, SE and Standard all there bumper were all like that in till 2006 when Audi designed the S-line bumper which blazing has put up.

I've got a 55 S-line (sept 05) with the S-line bumper/body kit (the one that is different to the Sport). As far as I know, it was an option in 2005 (ad the start of 06) on the S-Lines, but not standard (it's listed as "S-Line Bodykit on the car spec Audi had). No wonder it took me so long to find a 2005 with the S-Line kit...