Anyone seen this??

totally agree with Mitch ...Guy must be mad as he has probably spent a fortune to get it like that and he should of just sold it standard and saved the money he had for conversion and bought the real deal

On the side of admiration hats of to the boy as he seems to have done a alright job getting it there

Why is the bonnet being held open by a baseball bat?:confused:

I wonder what it started out as life as
1.8TQ as it says four wheel drive
Hell of a job and tons of effort to do
Poss a ringer??? easier to swap a set of plates over and chassis plate change

If it is genuine, he's done all that work and it's worth less than the standard car he started with. Imagine declaring all those mods to your insurance company!

I can almost guarantee that it's dodgy.

The guy's Asian and from West Yorkshire. I'm Asian myself and all those boys do is get a stolen car, switch around the plates, change the chassis number and flog it to a 'Southern nancy'. I really do despair for them. Young Pakistani lads from Leeds/Bradford seem to have a penchant for this kind of stuff.

Having said that, it might be genuine, but like everyone's already mentioned no one will really go through the trouble of converting a standard A3 to an S3. He also makes no mention of mileage or mechanical condition and there's no road tax or MOT.

Perhaps I'm making generalisations, but I'd be very, very cautious about buying a car like that.

golf said:
I can almost guarantee that it's dodgy.

The guy's Asian and from West Yorkshire. I'm Asian myself and all those boys do is get a stolen car, switch around the plates, change the chassis number and flog it to a 'Southern nancy'. I really do despair for them. Young Pakistani lads from Leeds/Bradford seem to have a penchant for this kind of stuff.

Having said that, it might be genuine, but like everyone's already mentioned no one will really go through the trouble of converting a standard A3 to an S3. He also makes no mention of mileage or mechanical condition and there's no road tax or MOT.

Perhaps I'm making generalisations, but I'd be very, very cautious about buying a car like that.

He has put in the auction description it is a CAT d write-off. My guess is he bought it from a salvage yard and then had an S3 stolen to order and swapped all the parts off that onto it.

And as for the baseball bat to open the bonnet :wtf:

I wonder why he has S-line bagges too, idiot.

So whose going to start asking him some questions then, how about if it has flard S3 wheel arches?

i think that car would burn your finger when you touch it its that hot!

AndyMac said:
If it is genuine, he's done all that work and it's worth less than the standard car he started with. Imagine declaring all those mods to your insurance company!

from his ad
EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A CAR, LOOKS, LUXERY PERFORMANCE N CHEAP INSURANCE

from what i have experianced its often cheaper to have the real thing than have a car modded to be like the real thing.