Anyone seen or taken delivery of a Vorsprung yet?

Mike.46

Reaction score
Seems a waste of time asking dealers this question.
I imagine the best way to tell when they are entering the country is to watch Autotrader for the dealers backhanding them to their mates dealerships?

Reactions: Terminator x
My son is keeping me updated with factual not fictional info so I’ll post on here as and when I get any info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03???, Mike.46 and NevMan
Archie Hamilton (YouTube) has ordered 2 through my son and on his video yesterday he stated that he’s got build weeks, so I’m asking my son if that’s the case

Archie Hamilton (YouTube) has ordered 2 through my son and on his video yesterday he stated that he’s got build weeks, so I’m asking my son if that’s the case

Tetbury Audi then…..

My Vorsprung build week was 49 (last year) but nothing as yet and its still down as W49!

My Vorsprung build week was 49 (last year) but nothing as yet and its still down as W49!
That car for Archie was a Vorsprung (cancelled order apparently. Just told me that one customer he has ordered CB Saloon Beg of November and has build week 42. Think its gonna be a long wait for all of us, unless Audi increase production OR they are being cautious with communicating build weeks!!!!

More time for me to play with the Hybrid Venom450 project on my Ed30 GTI

Reactions: Mastachaz
That car for Archie was a Vorsprung (cancelled order apparently. Just told me that one customer he has ordered CB Saloon Beg of November and has build week 42. Think its gonna be a long wait for all of us, unless Audi increase production OR they are being cautious with communicating build weeks!!!!
Initially he had an order with West London Audi, then another 2 at Tetbury so 3 cars in total ?

Wtf that is about a year to build date then it still needs to be built + delivered!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
More time for me to play with the Hybrid Venom450 project on my Ed30 GTI

Sounds like fun! we (son and myself) have an ongoing project car as well, except it doesnt come out in the winter, I guess it's 'nearly' ok in the RS3 section

Attachments

• IMG_1136.JPG
    IMG_1136.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 145
Reactions: Alan Oliver
Sounds like fun! we (son and myself) have an ongoing project car as well, except it doesnt come out in the winter, I guess it's 'nearly' ok in the RS3 section

OMG!!!
That’s Awesome Mike
More pics please and vids

Initially he had an order with West London Audi, then another 2 at Tetbury so 3 cars in total ?

Same dealer as I’ve got mine on order with.

OMG!!!
That’s Awesome Mike
More pics please and vids

Forged CEPA with 9.5-1 compression instead of 10-1,
Hybrid Turbo, Syvecs ECU, 'should' be a snatch over 500hp, (similar cars do 525)
Mk1 Audi TT 4wd 6 speed gearbox with Golf diesel CWP
Golf Rallye rear suspension with Audi TT Haldex and stand alone controller
Audi TT Mk1 brakes all round (the larger one's, can't remember size)
Does the 100-200kph between 6-7secs depending on how brutal/quick you change 3rd-4th.

The car handles it v well, the Haldex controller can be set 0-100% lock up which would give a 50/50 torque split, it locks either manually or at 3psi boost

Attachments

• photo (2)_Golf.jpg
    photo (2)_Golf.jpg
    739 KB · Views: 128
  • golf mk2 (2).jpg
    golf mk2 (2).jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: cooperp and Waq1
Amazing
I’ll now refer to you as the Oracle

Reactions: NevMan and Mike.46
Ours is build wk 2, supposed to start tomorrow
Daytona Carbon sportback
Did have build week 42 2021 but delayed.
fingers crossed for tomorrow

Reactions: NevMan and Terminator x
Ours is build wk 2, supposed to start tomorrow
Daytona Carbon sportback
Did have build week 42 2021 but delayed.
fingers crossed for tomorrow

Excellent fingers crossed
When did you place your order?

Mine is BW3, so hopefully starts next week
Vorsprung Saloon Black

Mine is BW3, so hopefully starts next week
Vorsprung Saloon Black
When did you place your order? I did mine at the start of September and have a provisional build week of 36, mental!

When did you place your order? I did mine at the start of September and have a provisional build week of 36, mental!
I placed my order at the start of September as well. Just had a update today saying that delivery has been delayed and will slip into April

Reactions: Daggerit
I placed my order at the start of September as well. Just had a update today saying that delivery has been delayed and will slip into April
Fair enough, I don't feel quite as hard done by if that's the case! I definitely look forward to seeing the Vorsprungs trickling through, whenever that actually happens...

Fair enough, I don't feel quite as hard done by if that's the case! I definitely look forward to seeing the Vorsprungs trickling through, whenever that actually happens...
Still not heard anything or updates about my BW49-2021 SB Vorsprung............................................

• Sad
Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
Still not heard anything or updates about my BW49-2021 SB Vorsprung............................................

That’s gotta be infuriating. We all had the feeling that would never happen in reality but it’s more annoying you’ve had no contact.

• Angry
Reactions: RS03???
That’s gotta be infuriating. We all had the feeling that would never happen in reality but it’s more annoying you’ve had no contact.

I don't have a clue on what to expect anymore on cars arriving and the trend to give some level of comfort. My dealer was quite clear that nothing is showing up on the build database and in essence generally orders are moving to the right. Not sure if this is the same across the globe for RS3 or just for UK ?. Cannot help thinking if there is also a political slant to this.

I just dont think anyone from Audi.de right down the ladder to the cleaner at the local dealer gives a f**k to be honest, I'm still looking around to see what else is out there that I might fancy, but nothing is calling me :(

I really wonder how the likes of Tesla can say 'end of march/first week of April' for a new car and guaranteed 'apparently' when Audi cant even seem to give you a 3 month accurate window

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
I got my build date!!!!!!!
Only waited since Nov 27th

Oh ball sacks…that’s for house extension

• Haha
Reactions: RS03???, kayemill and Snake Pliskin
Guy on Facebook said his Vorsprung is built and in the UK. Take from that what you will…

Just had an update on mine which was listed as build week 48, apparently Audi UK sent a list this weekend that updated the dealers. My car is expected to be delivered in March. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Sad
Reactions: Detail Devil, RS03??? and Mike.46
Tetbury Audi then…..

Am i the only one who hears the name "Archie Hamilton" & suddenly want's to go & punch something?

Reactions: Wack0jack0 and 8YARWY
Am i the only one who hears the name "Archie Hamilton" & suddenly want's to go & punch something?

Take a chainsaw to him more like

Reactions: HereWeGo and Alan Oliver
Forged CEPA with 9.5-1 compression instead of 10-1,
Hybrid Turbo, Syvecs ECU, 'should' be a snatch over 500hp, (similar cars do 525)
Mk1 Audi TT 4wd 6 speed gearbox with Golf diesel CWP
Golf Rallye rear suspension with Audi TT Haldex and stand alone controller
Audi TT Mk1 brakes all round (the larger one's, can't remember size)
Does the 100-200kph between 6-7secs depending on how brutal/quick you change 3rd-4th.

The car handles it v well, the Haldex controller can be set 0-100% lock up which would give a 50/50 torque split, it locks either manually or at 3psi boost
Mike if we ever met we would probably bore each other to distraction
My old G60 Ed1, Had a Golf Rallye too.

Attachments

• 100_0008.jpg
    100_0008.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 100_0015.jpg
    100_0015.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_0030.jpg
    100_0030.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_0009.jpg
    100_0009.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: 8YARWY
His videos are a bit painful to watch and I resent the fact that just because he’s a YouTube he got his rs3 when clearly didn’t order until late 2021