Anyone running J8.5 x 18 rims & 25 mm lowered ?

AGB-S3

Anyone running J8.5 x 18 rims -25 mm ?

To keep rev/mile standard- 235/35/18 , this size run clear ? on 10 mm spaces all round , post about size catching , but at what -mm lowered ?
, road use what makes ?
at the moment it on 225/40 which is the minimum size
Tnx- Graham

Ok so using www.willtheyfit.com

It looks like the 18’s will be 9.7mm closer to the struts and 15.7.mm poke more. so with 10mm spacers that’s obviously +\- those measurements.

I’m currently ET35 9J x 18’s with 235/35/18 AD08R’s no spacers on the rears and 5mm spacers on the fronts and everything clears fine and doesn’t poke outside of the bodywork.

I’m using Bilstien B8 shocks and 25mm H&R lowering springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGB-S3

Ok so using www.willtheyfit.com

It looks like the 18’s will be 9.7mm closer to the struts and 15.7.mm poke more. so with 10mm spacers that’s obviously +\- those measurements.

I’m currently ET35 9J x 18’s with 235/35/18 AD08R’s no spacers on the rears and 5mm spacers on the fronts and everything clears fine and doesn’t poke outside of the bodywork.

I’m using Bilstien B8 shocks and 25mm H&R lowering springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah , forgot to mention the struts , its running on Koni coil overs , quite small diameter compared to the standard sets, Assuming , then should be clear ? spacers are same all round, where on the standard 17's , one thing, the spokes only clear the brembo calipers [jumbo kit] by what looks like 1/4 inch

Using continental sports contact , 225 , but 235 looks to be a 'odd' size in terms of choice , I guess 235 is as big as you really want to go ?

Tnx-G

AGB-S3

Not measured the gap and the wheels are off for the time being , 17 are on- but , if the standard rims are J 7.5
then , the 18 must be ~ 12 mm closer , can check that with the std 17 .. the 18/245 speed error is less as well
Tnx-G