Anyone running 9.5" wide all round?

spankius

Reaction score
Anyone got 9.5" allround, if so what tyre size and et.

I am looking at getting some rota grid drifts 18x9.5"

Don't know whether to get in 5x114 et 20 and use wobble bolts
or 5x100 et38 and use 15 or 20mm hub adapters.

I have the car sat quite low on coilovers and would have to raise it and have some poke.

Thanks

I have.

I'm running 9.5" all round with 235/35/19 tyres, et35 all round with no spacers and they are perfect.

Running a 9.5" all round with an offset of 20 is gonna be mega mate! Or if you run 20mm spacers on the et38 rims then that's obviously gonna make it that little bit more extreme at et18!

I'm running 5x114 with wobble bolts and have no issues at all, bit harder to get each wheel bolt in but you've just gotta give them a bit of initial persuasion.

Do yours not rub?
Got 235/35 19 on an 8" at the minute and they rub on the inside but the car is 24" ground to arch.

235's on an 8" rim must have a very square side wall? Normally 8" have 225's. What offset are your current wheels to be rubbing on the inside?

I don't have any rubbing what so ever, whether it be on the arch lip or inside arch, or on steering full lock etc.

Et 35 you can see where it rubs on the inner arch. Would have chosen smaller tyres but got the wheels n tyres as they came off ebay cheap.

Here you go.......I do need to get my B5 spring perches fitted thou as there collecting dust in my draw @ the mo!!!

2011-04-15192636.jpg

2011-04-15192747.jpg

Last edited:
My S4 (which sold at the weekend!) had 19 x 9.5's all round, had 8mm spacer on the front and 5 on the back, just to clear the calipers. Lowered on H&R springs and no rubbing at all!!

newaudipic1.jpg

newaudipic2.jpg

newaudipic.jpg

Chris

So you went for the 9.5" all round in the end Chris after our discussions via pm! Looks great, especially with the Matt black wrap!

Holmefield- the rears look extreme mate!

To be fair thats an old pic, the rears are 7mm a side further in now.On that pic i was running 25mm adapters, there now 18mm and a bit more tucked!!! Wth 5 people in it just catches over speed bumps....:racer:

So you went for the 9.5" all round in the end Chris after our discussions via pm! Looks great, especially with the Matt black wrap!

Holmefield- the rears look extreme mate!

I did indeed mate, thought sod it!!!!! Actually sold the car at the weekend though and bought myself a Mercedes a couple of months back!!!!!