Anyone ordered a new S3 yet?

With a no cost paint option as well.........lol my S3 saloon retailed at just under £48k Oct 2017 still got it though best car l have owned......and if l where ever fortunate enough to get a more expensive car it would'nt a Porker or a used AM,Lambo it would be the current RS6 .....best looking Audi ever made and too **** with depreciation
RS6 is awesome but like the 7 far too big a car and huge depreciation. Probably 2k a month in first couple of years.

Nowt wrong with this interior do like the Red stitching everywhere just like in the interior design pack in the 8v S3
ece1a4bf007fef972a4cf62007fb3e3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, pburv and Jcbmally
Nowt wrong with this interior do like the Red stitching everywhere just like in the interior design pack in the 8v S3
ece1a4bf007fef972a4cf62007fb3e3a.jpg

Just shows you how some simple stitching can lift an interior, the copper stitching lifts my interior.

Reactions: BarryG79, NevMan, pburv and 1 other person
Just shows you how some simple stitching can lift an interior, the copper stitching lifts my interior.
.View attachment 212044

I could never get a car with no contrasting colour stitching especially in a Audi which are dull by default whether the Vorsprung has this as a option **** knows

Reactions: NevMan, Jcbmally and pburv
.View attachment 212044
Is the colour of the car on the digital display matching your actual car colour?
I didn't think about it when I bought mine but it just so happens it's silver. Just wondered if you had say a black one would it be the same??

Reactions: NevMan and Jcbmally
Is the colour of the car on the digital display matching your actual car colour?
I didn't think about it when I bought mine but it just so happens it's silver. Just wondered if you had say a black one would it be the same??
Same as the car buddy :thumbs up:

Reactions: NevMan, AdamInKent and pburv
I could never get a car with no contrasting colour stitching especially in a Audi which are dull by default whether the Vorsprung has this as a option **** knows
I know what you mean mate. The Cupra is not the most dazzling interior either but little touches make all the difference.

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and pburv
Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and pburv
Nah...It's a 'free for all' thread lol:rockwoot:
So then. What interior light show are you liking at the moment?
IMG20201012065504
Not sure if it's showing the 'Mono.Pur' to it's best though:whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Jassyo06
So then. What interior light show are you liking at the moment?
View attachment 212056 Not sure if it's showing the 'Mono.Pur' to it's best though:whistle2:
Ah.....things ye take photos of ....eh...don't ye just love the long winter nights...especially seeing a SEAT's interior enveloped in "Tan Stand Blue" lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and pburv
Ah.....things ye take photos of ....eh...don't ye just love the long winter nights...especially seeing a SEAT's interior enveloped in "Tan Stand Blue" lol

If only they had exclusive colour combo's like maybe 'VoooDooo Blieu' lol

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
Nice :sunglasses: Does anyone know what colour the contour lights are in an S-Line without the optional interior light pack?
I've only seen night time shots with the ambient pack.:readit:
Would be interesting to see one as standard.:yes:

Reactions: Jcbmally and AdamInKent
Standard interior lighting is normally white

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv
Feeling ye won't be getting one... good to know you....

I'd say there is a 90% chance I won't be getting one lack of a power increase over the 8v is a real put off I like the exterior but the dash
is terrible imho . I'am going to stick with my car for the time being like a lot of other 8v owners . If i was in your shoes @jassyo06 I wouldn't be parting
with your S3 either not many S3s in your spec and colour about if any at all plus the new shape for me doesn't offer much over the 8v .

Don't you be worrying pal i'am sticking around your'll be glad to hear :friends::laughing:

Reactions: 8YARWY, pburv, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
Road Test in next weeks Autocar... let's see what they say. Not holding my breath as Autocar seem to be very anti-Audi.

Road Test in next weeks Autocar... let's see what they say. Not holding my breath as Autocar seem to be very anti-Audi.
Aint all the motoring press got the same mindset towards Audi

I'd say there is a 90% chance I won't be getting one lack of a power increase over the 8v is a real put off I like the exterior but the dash
is terrible imho . I'am going to stick with my car for the time being like a lot of other 8v owners . If i was in your shoes @jassyo06 I wouldn't be parting
with your S3 either not many S3s in your spec and colour about if any at all plus the new shape for me doesn't offer much over the 8v .

Don't you be worrying pal i'am sticking around your'll be glad to hear :friends::laughing:
I will be selling on next year not got a extended warranty nor willing to pay for one ...if the interest rates drop a little then I'll order a car

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and NevMan
I will be selling on next year not got a extended warranty nor willing to pay for one ...if the interest rates drop a little then I'll order a car

With your unique colour, spec and mileage id spend a few 100 on extending the warranty, rather than losing 1000s on a new S3.

I can't take to the new a3 dash, and the headlights are just too big.

Still loving my M135i, only done 2k miles since march due to lockdown.

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and 2 others

Fair enough . Yeh Audi's interest rates are a joke don't blame you for waiting to a better deal

Reactions: pburv and Jcbmally
With your unique colour, spec and mileage id spend a few 100 on extending the warranty, rather than losing 1000s on a new S3.

I can't take to the new a3 dash, and the headlights are just too big.

Still loving my M135i, only done 2k miles since march due to lockdown.

M135i is brilliant car to drive and doesnt get enough credit for it all because of that ugly rear wheel drive model it replaced albleit it had a 3-0 litre engine my sons demo sounds amazing with the res delete..lol ...l need a change of car that feeling we all get sooner or later l just need to find a upgrade....l know whatever it is it's going to cost me more per month even with a good deposit where is a cracking spec 8v RS3 saloon when you need one lol

Some get hung up on previous models......

Reactions: pburv, Snake Pliskin, NevMan and 1 other person

Sitting too high?????

Reactions: NevMan, pburv, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person

Sitting too high?????

Who ever did the choreography wants a gold star, the beats with the picture changes are ace. I like the look of this one :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Reactions: NevMan, pburv and Jassyo06

Sitting too high?????

*** £62,313 for an S3, loved the dramatic music and choreography but £62k for an S3 :scared2::scared2:

Reactions: Terminator x, NevMan, pburv and 1 other person

Sitting too high?????

Must say it looks nice in that spec . The black pack makes it look more aggressive than the standard trim .

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan, pburv, TYb and 1 other person
62k is stupid money and you'd have to be stupid to pay it .
I had to do a double check and ask the Mrs "does that say 69500 euros":haudrauf:

Reactions: Mr Freeze, pburv and TYb
I had to do a double check and ask the Mrs "does that say 69500 euros"

:laughing: I had to look for myself I thought that can't be rite when I read your post . How much is the Rs3 going to be :fearscream:

Reactions: NevMan, pburv and Jcbmally
:laughing: I had to look for myself I thought that can't be rite when I read your post . How much os the Rs3 going to be :fearscream:
A kidney, house, interest free loan for the rest of your life :crying::crying:

Reactions: NevMan, pburv, TYb and 1 other person
The prices of the new Rs3 haven't been released but I already know I can't afford one :laughing: going off that S3
TBF I had a go in the facelift and quite liked it BUT having breaking my back x 2 in the past 19 years has made it comical getting out of a car that type :sadlike::sadlike:, if it wasn't for that I probably would have had one.
Edit: excuse my typing as I have had a few red wines :stupid:

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, NevMan, TYb and 1 other person
TBF I had a go in the facelift and quite liked it BUT having breaking my back x 2 in the past 19 years has made it comical getting out of a car that type :sadlike::sadlike:, if it wasn't for that I probably would have had one.
Edit: excuse my typing as I have had a few red wines :stupid:
Ouch, you must have a dangerous hobby.

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv