Anyone on here trade their RS3 8v into Audi Ipswich?

Spack

Reaction score
Just wondered as I know the owner was on this forum, put a deposit down on it and waiting to pick it up this week, been delayed because you had a ****** private plate on it! Lol

Reactions: GRE57Y
That was me! How's the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It got delayed because they lost the original logbook and asked me to request a new one! Haha

Cars great, yeah was a bit gutted when I signed very thing up then was told I had to wait for a plate change? Which was two weeks.
All good now though and loving it, found your thread when you got it and just glad you specced the optional exhaust it's awesome, cars in need of a good machine polish though as Audi's sponge monkeys have given it a few goings over by the looks of it.

My car was scratched to b*ggery from new by those f*ckwits :angry:

TX.

Edit - Audi not Ipswich.

My car was scratched to b*ggery from new by those f*ckwits :angry:

TX.

Edit - Audi not Ipswich.
You have a great guy that details your car now John. Car always looks awesome. :) x

Reactions: FranA3
Stupid thing is I used to be a pro detailer but sold all the last of my gear before I picked the car up, after searching round what some trusted detailers charge I think I may have to re purchase a bit of gear just to sort this one out.

He's working on an Aston Martin apparently instead!

TX.

Reactions: Sandra
Yeah work comes first unfortunately, not a bad car to work on so all good haha, got a Aston Martin vanquish tomorrow so can't wait for that!! And thanks for the kind words

Reactions: Sandra