Anyone on here own a honda CRX

Adam_A3_

Reaction score
Looking for people who own the mk2 crx upto a J reg a think either a VT or an SiR

We had a Green CRX VTi about 10 years ago as a second car it was a 93 model, had about 50,000 when we bought it, sports exhaust so it was quite loud but boy did it shift when above 5000 rpm.

It was also lowered so the handling was superb, couple this with removable hard top roof you can have so much fun driving one of these.

At the time it hadn't dated much either, only thing is the interior isn't the best, they can start to rust if not looked after and you do get the odd electrical niggle (Central locking didn't always work)

If you buy the del sol import that has the electric roof and slightly different back end.

We had a Green CRX VTi about 10 years ago as a second car it was a 93 model, had about 50,000 when we bought it, sports exhaust so it was quite loud but boy did it shift when above 5000 rpm.

It was also lowered so the handling was superb, couple this with removable hard top roof you can have so much fun driving one of these.

At the time it hadn't dated much either, only thing is the interior isn't the best, they can start to rust if not looked after and you do get the odd electrical niggle (Central locking didn't always work)

If you buy the del sol import that has the electric roof and slightly different back end.

He's after a mk2 CRX.

Get a Nissan sunny gti-r pulsar the crx was quick but the Nissan was something else could do ferrarris from the lights

I like Pulsar's but would much rather have a SR20DET in a 200SX, I like how the Pulsar puts the power down to all four wheels but the would be good in something that keeps you on your toes and can go sideways on call (with potential life threatening moments but that's all part of the fun)

Join the crx forum hondacrx.Co.UK. Lots of info and cars for sale on there. Don't get hung up on vtec, a d16 with boost is more than fun. Even a tweaked d16 is quicker than an vtec.

VTEC.jpg

Reactions: jojo
I like Pulsar's but would much rather have a SR20DET in a 200SX, I like how the Pulsar puts the power down to all four wheels but the would be good in something that keeps you on your toes and can go sideways on call (with potential life threatening moments but that's all part of the fun)
Got a 2003 vectra v6 elite 3.2 for sale that's loads of fun