Anyone on bluefin stage 3? (S3)

Scoot Yo

Reaction score
I'm currently on Bluefin stage 2 with revo intake and a turbo back miltek.

Going for hpfp next month and it's a mere 50 sheets to move from stage 2-3. I have been umming are arring about moving away from bluefin for a while now.

I have been offered a good deal on a custom map (both dsg and engine)set up on a rolling road.

I am really struggling to find any stage 3 bluefin figures that people have had, so I'm in 2 minds whether to just get the dsg done or go the whole hog.I am wanting the best figures possible obviously.

Any ideas? And paying 500+250 for revo is currently out of the question.

I have converted a few Superchips maps to a custom map using our own flasher device so this is an option for you. The superchips isn't a bad map - it's well thought out but we do get more power with some more in depth tuning.

Thanks, Rick

What's the cost on that for ecu and gearbox?

I'm running Stage 2+ with a Bluefin Stage 3 remap and really like it, not bored of it yet. Super chips say its running around 340bhp but I haven't got it on a rolling road yet. Its not a bad price but you can tweak more from other maps maybe 20 to 30 more bhp. Getting the DSG remapped to REVO DSG Stage 1 next week.

Fancy the look of the SPS Pro when they make it for the S3, http://www.revotechnik.com/product-details/accessories/revo-sps-pro#.VMUAHkJAxUQ

Have you any plans to get it rolling roaded?

I would be really interested to see the results.