Anyone near Livingston with VCDS willing to help?

J1nkZ

Reaction score
Hi there ive been getting engine warning light coming on , i have a freind that works at a garage who hooked the car up to find fault codes but his equipment just comes up FUEL TOO RICH IN BANK 1, he told me to give it some fuel cleaner and i done this and the cars been running ok for a few weeks now but the lights came on again today, ive been scanning this forum to see what i can find and most of you advise getting it looked at by someone with vcds, so here i am, if anyone can help me out with some info on wheres best to go or whos best to ask it would be much appreciated thanks

also its a Audi A3 1.8 T 03 plate 8L

Last edited:
Hi there ive been getting engine warning light coming on , i have a freind that works at a garage who hooked the car up to find fault codes but his equipment just comes up FUEL TOO RICH IN BANK 1, he told me to give it some fuel cleaner and i done this and the cars been running ok for a few weeks now but the lights came on again today, ive been scanning this forum to see what i can find and most of you advise getting it looked at by someone with vcds, so here i am, if anyone can help me out with some info on wheres best to go or whos best to ask it would be much appreciated thanks

also its a Audi A3 1.8 T 03 plate 8L

Hi, check out the scottish members list, there are a few in Edinburgh/glasgow area, they are highlighted in red:) x

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/scotland/160593-scottish-region-members-list.html#post1602626