Anyone know where I'll find 7440 or T20 Chrome side repeaters in UK?

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
I'll be in the UK next week and I wanted to pick up a set of these bulbs (The chrome one):

eggyoke3.jpg

BUT from the UK. Does anyone know where I'd find them?

They have to be either 7440 (T20) or 7443. Better if they're 7440's.

I need to get rid of that egg fried look in the headlights.....I'll be postin pics once I'm done (that should give you guys enough incentive to help me out) :beerchug:

I just did a search on Powerbulbs.com, and couldn't find any trace with either of those bulb numbers :shrug:

What car is it from?

yeah I'm having a hard time finding them in the UK as well, they seem to be available in the USA, but I don't want to order 2 small bulbs and have them shipped all the way to the UK.

The car is a 2008 Infinit G35 Sedan

Mowheels.jpg

Ignore the rims, I was just playing around with photoshop, the standard wheels actually look nicer.

Theres someone just joined called regalautobulbs or something like that, might be worth contacting them :)

Humm thanks for the feedback :beerchug:, I'm not sure if the 501's will fit because from searching on the net I believe the ones I want are T20 / 7440 / 582, I have no idea what the difference is between the 501 and 582. I'll see if I can contact "regalautobulbs or something" lol :blush:

LOL....PM her dude, she is in the welcome section...