anyone know what this is?

daz-20vt

Reaction score
Hi guys. Came across this,its located at the rear left of the car above the sub. Anyone know what it is? Thanks daz

Thanks for all the replys fella's.
Is it only stereo related? Im stripping my car and have no stereo anyway so if so i will lose it.
I guessed it was stereo related but,however i went to unplug one of the wires and my boot lights cut out and wouldnt come back on,
Why would this be?
Thanks again!

Its a junction box so I would imagine the two connectors at the bottom right of the pic are the ones you pulled and lost the lights afterwards?

You could leave it in or depending how much stripping you are planning you could trace the looms and just join the relevant wires...

I also assume you mean the boot illumination? tbh... if stripping the car isn't this the least of your worries? lol ;P

<tuffty/>

Hahaha. Well its pretty empty so i am getting to a point where im running out of stuff to pull out.
Eventually im going to do all the redundant wires. Just worried when lights died lol
The one i removed is the 2nd from top. The purple clip has half broke where i pulled it.
Yes your right boot illumination bulbs!

Worrying about boot illumination lights in a stripped car?

Surely the rear interior light does that for you when there are no seats of parcel shelf :laugh:

Hahahaa. I was more concerned about what else they did!!
Dont want to start cutting wires without knowing what they are etc.
Anyway im surprised you didnt alredy reply with the answer first seeing your the forum boss of stripping. Did you not come across it removing your stereo and sub :whistle2:

I havn't removed mine, life would be so dull with out radio 2 on the way to a track day :laugh: (I'm so cool!)

Indeed you are!! I'll be honest the thought of a long journey listening to that 1.8t drone doesnt fill me with delight.
But what can you do?! Its all dead weight.