Anyone know what part number I need

Niknak

Reaction score
For the A/C controller that sits under an Sat Nav install on my 2004 A4?
Thanks
Ian

you not found out yet??

my elsawin is at home, ill be back 2mora so ill get installed and tell you then, cheers kris

Niknak, the p/n can be different if you have heated seats or if you have the charcoal pollen filter, which means you have the Auto Recirc button instead of the OFF button on the control. Since you have Sat Nav you have the Double DIN radio, right?

Thats the one, although Caveat Emptor because
1. it may be for a B7 (these don't go to 16c only 18c then LO
2. it may be faulty, its an unusual part to be for sale with no explanation why its there.

The one i have for sale is better choice mate, and you can hunt me down!! looks the same as one on ebay but has silver strip with it, ill get part number...back in 5 mins

That on ebay seems cheap thought ive seen them go for £120-£160

RIGHTEO, this is what the unit mine has written on the back of it!

is a klimabetaetigung date is 04/08/04 soul black 5pr and part number 8EO820 043,

yours for price i told you in pm, cheers kris! with delivery of course

Niknak said:
Dan
The sat nav is retro fitted, I don't need heated seats, does anyone know if this unit will fit?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200068822176&rd=1&rd=1
Ian

That one is for a B7, thus I'd stay with a B6 Climate Control.
Dumb question but all A4's in Europe come with Automatic Climate Controls, correct? Did your car come with Auto Climate Control?

The Double DIN B6 Automatic Climate control Without Heated Seats part numbers are:

For cars with regular Pollen Filter: 8E0 820 043 AC 5PR (soul black)
For cars with Activated Charcoal Pollen Filter: 8E0 820 043 AG 5PR (soul black)

I'm not sure if the unit will automatically calibrate when connected (I suspect it does) but it doesn't hurt to have someone with VAG-COM to calibrate it when you install it. Calibration allows the climate control to see the HVAC Unit door spans so that it can position the temp and mode doors correctly. This is critical for perfect operation.