Anyone know these rims? Also looking for opinions on height.

y2kcurran

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know what rims these are? They are quite rough around the edges so I am going to plastidip them until I can get a bit of money together for something better. I want to try and source new centre caps to go with the plastidip job and don't really know which exactly to get, they have the code 610A inside and measure 73mm diameter from edge to edge, I've googled and ebayed but have found nothing solid.

I'm also considering adding spacers to the front and rear however I don't know if I would need more lows first, what do you think? The previous owner has put it on springs but I don't know what brand etc they are...apologies i'm still quite new to all this.

Thanks for any tips/opinions!

Look like AMG reps to me.

http://mbworld.org/forums/attachmen...vs-18-amg-upgrade-twin-five-spoke-1891-xl.jpg

If they're genuine you'll probably find some mercedes stampings or part numbers on the inside.

edit: looking at the pic they're most likely reps. Genuines have the amg logo

Cool thanks for that, now just to source Audi caps that are the same size. Any opinions on height or if spacers alone would suit? I have plastidip ordered and now I can't wait to give the rims a go, i'm going to match the wing mirror covers to them if I have enough left over, gonna go with matt black with pearlizer on top, it gives a great result!

Looking forward to seeing the wheels done , I luv plastidip , I would lower it a tad more then see about spacers