1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Anyone know if any dealers have any unsold A3 Saloon stock due in soonish?

imran999 May 30, 2014

1. imran999

imran999 Registered User

Anyone know of a dealer with unsold a3 saloon stock who is willing to give a good discount? (roughly same as DTD)

Needs to be metallic white, grey or silver.

A3 saloon S-Line 1.4 COD
    or
    A3 saloon Sport in 1.4 COD or 2.0TDI

Been discussing with milton keynes and they say a factory order wont arrive till January and they can't locate any unreserved stock.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Av4nt

Av4nt Registered User

Im pretty sure I saw Norwich audi had a white A3 saloon on the forecourt the other day. cant be certain but im sure I saw one. god knows its status tho if it is still there

4. Buneet

Buneet Registered User

I'm going to Liverpool Audi tomorrow morning, I'll have a look around for you tomorrow.

5. imran999

imran999 Registered User

Thanks for the tip off...will give norwich a call tomorrow.

Av4nt likes this.
  6. steeve

steeve Registered User

I'm going to Derby Audi this morning (Friday) I can ask for you...............

7. glospete

glospete Registered User

I had a demo drive in a silver A3 saloon Sport 1.4 TFSI COD S-Tronic last Friday at Audi Exeter - it had 200 miles on the clock and quite a good spec. No idea about discount but if you're interested why not give Stephen Chapman a ring on 01392 825425 or email on stephen.chapman@marshallweb.co.uk.
    We've just ordered an A3 Sportback from him so tell him Peter S with the white A3 Sportback put you in touch and I'm sure he'll sort you out.

8. steeve

steeve Registered User

Audi Derby have a new unregistered 1.4 cod saloon in grey with s.tronic in stock. It is a reasonably high spec car as it is a launch model. I have a feeling they might deal.

If you're interested call George Wilkinson on 01332 546800. Tell him Steve sent you.

9. mindstorm

mindstorm Registered User

10. steeve

steeve Registered User

Did you contact them??????