Anyone know good mobile cruise control fitters ? Monies waiting

Keane

Reaction score
As above can anyone recommend someone for this service ? I've got a2009 a3 black edition and from bedfordshire :) thanks

I am able to do this, maybe even tomorrow on my way down from some cruise jobs u north, ping me a PM so we can discuss further :)

Reactions: Sandra
As long as you have a steady flow of hot drinks.... NHN is your man :yes:

Done a great job on mine (Cruise + Bluetooth)

Reactions: NHN
Can definitely recommend NHN, did my RNS-E, Bluetooth & Cruise Control, keep him in drinks and warm he'll work for hours lol.

Where abouts in bedfordshire are you.. I'm over sandy/st neots way and could possibly do it for you at somepoint soonish..

Does anyone know average cost of completely fitting cruise control? Including parts etc

"As long as you have a steady flow of hot drinks.... NHN is your man :yes:"

+1

Does anyone know average cost of completely fitting cruise control? Including parts etc
Send NHN a personal message,prices vary from job to job

Cheers for help lads ! :) NHN came and installed cruise control the next day ! Awesome job and a great guy ! Highly recommend him 👍

Reactions: MacrosTheBlack and Sandra
Cheers for help lads ! :) NHN came and installed cruise control the next day ! Awesome job and a great guy ! Highly recommend him ������

glad you got it fitted and your pleased with the job. Nigel is the very best at what he does. :) x

My first ever car with cruise, can't be without it now.
But as anyone noticed if you set it to 50 in say M4 roadworks sat nav says 48 ( i know dash over-reads) but why am i overtaking people..a lot?

My first ever car with cruise, can't be without it now.
But as anyone noticed if you set it to 50 in say M4 roadworks sat nav says 48 ( i know dash over-reads) but why am i overtaking people..a lot?

Err.... Did you write this after a few drinks as I'm not sure what point you're trying to make??

Cruise control is as fast as you set it. You can tweak up and down after setting it to adjust to traffic speed as yes often in the variable speed limits a lot of people will drive below 50 as they worry about speeding fines I guess. I myself push my luck at about 58! Which is about 55 real world as yes dash readouts are normally bit higher than actual.

No, it was set to 50 bang on and i was overtaking loads, guess they were just being over cautious.