Anyone interested in free cloth S4 interior???

Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Reaction score
Know of someone who wants rid for space.

They are located near Glasgow i think, will verify this, but should be worth the tank of juice and journey for anybody looking for an upgrade. Dont know the condition etc, but i can put anybody interested in contact with the guy for more info, pics etc.

hello, do you know if the interior is for avant or saloon? I've just bought a stock a4 tdi and would be pretty keen on this if its still available. Based in Glasgow too, so collection no problem.

thanks.

Last edited:
what does the cloth interior look like?
same style as a 1.8tqs ..but cloth?

can you PM me his details as I am in Edinburgh..

cheers

Guys i have contacted the lad, awaiting him to reply. Hes in East Kilbride area.

JCB-Yes same style as TQS but full cloth.

Is this out milkybar kids car? Im sure it is just the same seats as the quattro sport but without the leather sides.

Is this out milkybar kids car? Im sure it is just the same seats as the quattro sport but without the leather sides.

Yep mate, knew i was looking for seats but im keeping leather in the front. Wants rid so said i'd let the boys on here know about them.

cool, if he needs the space i can go collect any time.
Know the car too, looked awesome at kambes (even in the gravel)!

cheers, let me know, am over there in a week or so

Goin with what he said, the rears dont fit the avant properly.

He has somebody else interested, but i have asked to get a no for any guys here interested, first come first served basis. Will pm you's when i have it.

Just a quick update on this. Went over to meet lewis this morning and pick up the seats, but being the top man he is he offered to stick them in for me too!

What a result, seats are amazing and lift the interior so much.

Also, as a strange quirk the S4 rear seats fit the avant (hook type clasps rather than the bar and striker type).

I text him and he didn't reply, what are you doing with your old seats?

Also, as a strange quirk the S4 rear seats fit the avant (hook type clasps rather than the bar and striker type).

Early Avants (upto 97) and ALL saloons with split folding seats share the same mounting clips.

Only later avants got the pin setup and a third seatbelt.

I text him and he didn't reply, what are you doing with your old seats?

Hi, the old seats were really past it (stains, rips and all sorts), they are now residing in the local council tip.

ah ******, I only want the seat base frame, any chance you can get the front seats back?!

sorry man, they were put in the local tip yesterday - straight into the back of a wagon.