Anyone interested in free cloth S4 interior???

Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Know of someone who wants rid for space.

They are located near Glasgow i think, will verify this, but should be worth the tank of juice and journey for anybody looking for an upgrade. Dont know the condition etc, but i can put anybody interested in contact with the guy for more info, pics etc.

fARQUARE

hello, do you know if the interior is for avant or saloon? I've just bought a stock a4 tdi and would be pretty keen on this if its still available. Based in Glasgow too, so collection no problem.

thanks.

Last edited:

jcb

what does the cloth interior look like?
same style as a 1.8tqs ..but cloth?

can you PM me his details as I am in Edinburgh..

cheers

ian52

2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow
Is this out milkybar kids car? Im sure it is just the same seats as the quattro sport but without the leather sides.

fARQUARE

cool, if he needs the space i can go collect any time.
Know the car too, looked awesome at kambes (even in the gravel)!

fARQUARE

Just a quick update on this. Went over to meet lewis this morning and pick up the seats, but being the top man he is he offered to stick them in for me too!

What a result, seats are amazing and lift the interior so much.

Also, as a strange quirk the S4 rear seats fit the avant (hook type clasps rather than the bar and striker type).

aragorn

"Stick a V8 in it!"
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Also, as a strange quirk the S4 rear seats fit the avant (hook type clasps rather than the bar and striker type).

Early Avants (upto 97) and ALL saloons with split folding seats share the same mounting clips.

Only later avants got the pin setup and a third seatbelt.

jcb

ah ******, I only want the seat base frame, any chance you can get the front seats back?!