anyone in stoke who can remove a pinch bolt?

rob0904

Reaction score
Had two attempts at fitting my b5 perches and failed. Drivers side pinch bolt came straight out but passenger side isn't moving even tho nut is loose. Is there anyone in stoke, Staffordshire who is able to beat this little bolt?

Rob

I did try to get the bottom arms off but couldnt move them, think need a breaker bar on them.

Nice one I will drop u a pm once I know when I'm free. Have u got vag com as I've got a did stalk to fit as well haha.

Rob

Nice one I will drop u a pm once I know when I'm free. Have u got vag com as I've got a did stalk to fit as well haha.

Rob

haha i actually do... god knows how to work it yet... yet to use it properly my brother used it on his golf once and i just converted from BMW to audi last week... but you're more than welcome to pop down one evening and have a play with it. also have all the tools you could ever need too :p

Haha nice one I've got most tools but no time. I've got a mk2 vr6 in the garage almost finished but no time again. What have you bought Audi wise? U
Liking to vag group now?

Rob

Reactions: hendry10
i picked up a B6 avant 2.0l petrol, not the exact model i was after but the price and condition were great so decided to grab it while i get rid of the 3 series coupe.

Im not 100% new to VAG, my company own a passat and my old man had a B7 RS4 for a few years.

Were into our cars/bikes etc.. hence the full car lift and tools etc all in the same place :p

lemme know when you wanna pop down. im available most afternoons here!

im looking at adding a few things onto the audi, RNSe, DIS, leather etc etc.. but overall i am pretty happy atm!

Wish I'd got a full car lift and more tools! Jammy sod haha

I've got the did stalk waiting to go on, that's why i asked about vcds :) would love to add rsn-e and half leather but not spare money for them.

Rs4 avant? Still very nice motor! I will be in touch when I get some free time.

Rob