Anyone here good with photoshop?

Compkiler

Reaction score
Hi lads & lasses,

I'm just after 2 photos if possible to be changed in Photoshop to show a set of wheels off if possible.
If I had photoshop I would try myself but I don't unfortunately.

The pics are of two sets of wheels.
I have a pic of someone else's car in blue which would need to be made silver if possible as my car is silver but I love his wheels but not sure it they would suit my car in silver?

The other pic is of my Audi s3 with silver Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 wheels on. I'll post two pics below.

If you can help that would be fantastic.

Many thanks

Simon

This first pic in silver please if possible. The 2nd and 3rd pic is my car but would like to see pro race on please.

Well have a wee play about during my break in an hour or 2. :)

Reactions: S3 OKR
Aw www thanks a lot, that's very kind.
I do like the bronze TD 1.2s also but don't think they would look any cop on my silver S3 tbh

Tried a few for you in 5 mins.. not the best but gives an idea.,.? Will do more later on when get home onto proper computer.

3 2 1

Reactions: Blackwhite
Woah fantastic mate! Really appreciate this! If your heading to AiTP I'll buy you a beer! ?

Reactions: Blackwhite
Is there a lighter silver out of interest ? Btw think you've persuaded me now to buy a set lol... I'm just wondering if I lower her anymore if I'm gone get caught out on speed bumps etc...

Sorry not done any more shops mate.. have a busy weekend and not much time as i would have like to myself. Hopefully try some more for you on Monday if you're in no rush. Lol

Don't be silly mate! I really appreciated the help here.
It's made my decision that I'm going to go for the quantum44 S1 wheels bud now :)
Just don't know what colour... Silver with polished rim or Matt gun metal

On Monday, if you have time ofc, just make the blue car further up this thread my silver if ya can, then I'll know what them silver wheels will be like ;-)
And if ya could change the wheels on the blue car to gun metal grey and change the blue car to silver also that would be fantastic.
At least then I'll know which colour to order next Monday :)

Here's a pic of both wheels in both colors,,, what you think to them?

33mxzwy.jpg

11l3acz.jpg

thought i would give it a crack, havent used photoshop in ages :scared2:

Fantastic thanks bud :)
I've just bought them in silver so at least I can see what it's gona look like on Friday when I get them fitted :) sweet