Anyone Help Please ???

ANNANBHOY

Livin' It Up !
Reaction score
Was thinking about getting chrome mirrors or covers fitted, dealer originally said £220 approx, now they are saying £401 inc fitting.

anyone know any decent places to get them ?

and also, has anyone fitted an aftermarket airfilter such as piper x or k&n ?

If you decide to get the mirrors, could you let me know if you reckon they are any good (ie dont look cheap and are easy to fit), as i might get some too.

unless anyone else can vouch for the quality of the chrome mirrors ?,

im on my second pair of copies now as i had em on my old saloon aswell.
they look spot on once fitted and fitting em is a dodle.
although the set i have now on the cab have gone funny like a bubble / ripple effect has appeared after only three months but they guy on ebay has said to return them and he will replace them.
the other set were on my saloon for about 18 months without any probs at all.
i had the matt finish rather than the crome but a friend has chrome and has had no probs either.
by the way they are plastic not metal like the OEMs,but would recomend.

hope this is of use to you all.
lea

This might be a daft question so apologies in advance..

If i got some chrome mirror covers, am i likely to have any trouble refitting the original ones, come resale time etc, or is this an easy job

its a doddle mate, just take your time popping out your glass and the rest is a peice of cake.

just a quick bit of advise, when you say covers do you mean the whole mrror housing.
some people are selling just covers and they just stick over your originals and they look **** aswell as being massive.
you want the replacement housings.