Anyone have a boot liner/mat?

jwhat

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here has one or had a liner for the boot of a saloon, i hate putting dirty boots and crap in the boot because i dont want to stain the carpet. Is the genuine audi one any good or is ebay the way to go?

i bought one from ebay for my Avant. It's a "tray" rather than a llner - it doesn't go up the sides of the car. It has a lip of 1-2 inches all the way around to contain any spills. I'm quite happy with it. To clean, take it out and spray with a hose!

Can't compare to an Audi one as I've never used one.

I was actually looking at the leisureshack website! I'll probably get one in the new year. Thanks fot your help :thumbsup: its exactly what i neeeded to know.

I only got round to getting one of these now and it looks andfeels like a good bit of kit plus fits in the boot perfectly, looks oem :happy:. I'd recommend one of these for anyone, and ask for a discount too, it is a recession afterall.

The one in my Cabrio saved me from having a boot full of red wine, well worth it IMHO.

Jwaht,
ordered from eternalcar.com via e-bay for my A6 Avant. Speedy delivery from Germany, though I think could have been made in Poland. Price @~£14 O.K. but delivery cost was steep. Quality fine (moulded black plastic, without non-slip section in centre) though fit is NOT exact leaving small kink on n/side if pressed into position, otherwise 'does everything it says on the box'. Halfords equivalent @ £59. You must decide for yourself.