Anyone had Audi replace their front wings?

EddyP

Reaction score
HI All,

I've got some rust starting to come through on my drivers front wing, so popped down to the Listers bodyshop to see what could be done on the anti-perforation warranty.
They said the rust isn't covered under this as it's due to a paint issue not a steel issue, however Audi would be willing to pay 70% of the bill, they'd give me a call with the quote.

Just spoken to them and they want £370 to do the job!! So they seem to think that the cost to replace a front wing and paint it is £1000! complete madness! He did say, well the part costs £200! So they want £800 for labour?

Anyone else having similar experiences?

HI All,

I've got some rust starting to come through on my drivers front wing, so popped down to the Listers bodyshop to see what could be done on the anti-perforation warranty.
They said the rust isn't covered under this as it's due to a paint issue not a steel issue, however Audi would be willing to pay 70% of the bill, they'd give me a call with the quote.

Just spoken to them and they want £370 to do the job!! So they seem to think that the cost to replace a front wing and paint it is £1000! complete madness! He did say, well the part costs £200! So they want £800 for labour?

Anyone else having similar experiences?

How do you think they pay for their nice shinney showrooms,it the usual **** from audi yes there is a problem with your car we dont really want to know but we are willing to pay 70%towards it,surely that is admitting some sort of liability with their corrosion warranty, anyway good luck with that 1 mate

Glad I read this thread, took a closer look at my front arches and although very good they are showing a couple of bubbles.

Took it to the dealer and they don't think it will be a problem on a warranty claim, waiting to hear back from them early next week.

I've noticed some bubbling on my arches, I'll have a word with Audi next week and see what they say