Anyone had any problems after remap?

18ME

Reaction score
Website
www.kitchenalia-cookshop.co.uk
Has anyone experienced any problems on their 1.9tdi after a remap or chip upgrade etc?
I had my car remapped on Thursday with good results but I've just encountered bad starting when the car is warm which I never experienced before the remap, maybe its just a coincidence but I thought I might ask people about this on here before I take it to the dealers, as its only a few weeks old I am not too happy about it.
I will ask the tuners about it before I do because if it is related to the remap then the dealer will not warranty it will they.

[ QUOTE ]
18ME said:
Has anyone experienced any problems on their 1.9tdi after a remap or chip upgrade etc?
I had my car remapped on Thursday with good results but I've just encountered bad starting when the car is warm which I never experienced before the remap, maybe its just a coincidence but I thought I might ask people about this on here before I take it to the dealers, as its only a few weeks old I am not too happy about it.
I will ask the tuners about it before I do because if it is related to the remap then the dealer will not warranty it will they.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was it done by?

I would have thought it was just coincidence

I hope it is just a coincidence as I don't really want to travel all the way back to Bicester.
On a positive note though, jumping out of the R32 into the A4 isn't as mundane now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif with 190bhp and 295ftlbs from the 1.9.

Was it RR'd before and after? Might be worth giving the guys who did it a call and talking with them before taking it to the dealer?