Anyone got led rear lights

Daz4311

Reaction score
Been looking at these..what are people's thought and has anyone got pictures of them fitted and lit up???

do a search, this has been discussed lots of times - i posted my Dectane ones recently

There seems to be a lot available as ive been searching...want to find the best looking ones..as a fair few do look a bit naff!

lights-1.png

In bright sunshine

lights.png

lights1.png

my dectane on my b7 avant - trust me, Dectane are the best ones on the OEM market

Reactions: Phantom_A4
Ooh there nice...what's the fit like???weres best to buy them from and how easy are they to fit...and lastly...great plate!!!

What car have you got?

I have some on my A4 saloon, I got them on ebay from the USA. They really are quality and a perfect fit. There bright and come in either standard or smoked.

The sellars name is rwerks15

Last edited:
So weres best to buy the dectanes in the uk??dont want smoked ones would like some red oem look ones if possible

They look smart mate... Can someone put up a link to the website that sells these decranes LEDs please so I can get some!!!

Cribbon, have you ever had any issues with your lights? Mine only worked with the engine running or with the lights on but no key in the ignition. If the key was turned but no engine running 3 leds would fail after a few seconds.

Now they only work if the engines running.

Any issues?

I had the "Dectane" ones - which are made in China by Sonar. Mine were also from the States - think I was the first to have them?!

I cut my OEM lights up & used the red lenses as I wasn't keen on the chunky black outline or the clear indicator.

sept_07-930x620.jpg

They looked like this before:

IMG_0587-930x620.jpg

IMG_0592-930x620.jpg

It was a proper pain in the **** to do, but I much prefer the OEM red lenses :)

to be honest, sometimes when at night they flag up as error cause of my auto headlights but i just flick them off n on again and they are fine! only does this cause of auto lights if i turn auto lights off then nothing is wrong with them! other then that no i dont to be honest not like you do! sorry

I had the "Dectane" ones - which are made in China by Sonar. Mine were also from the States - think I was the first to have them?!

I cut my OEM lights up & used the red lenses as I wasn't keen on the chunky black outline or the clear indicator.

It was a proper pain in the **** to do, but I much prefer the OEM red lenses :)

be good to get a few car down at the graffiti tunnel to have a little photoshoot!

Dectane are out of stock with the reds - you really have to be quick as they dont hang around
i would prefer reds on mine, but i waited over 6 months when they were totally out of stock everywhere, then i found a set of red/smoked and took them.
i shall be getting the red ones when i can find them
had them a while now with no issues and no errors

Dectane are out of stock with the reds -
i shall be getting the red ones when i can find them
had them a while now with no issues and no errors

Hi Doug, was wondering if you still have your OEM Avant tail lights. I've got some water ingress on both rear outer taillights so will be looking to change mine soon. If you still have these and are looking to sell please drop me a pm