Had my 1st play on one last night.
Must say Wii sports is excellent fun.:sm4:
Out of stock everywhere though!

keep ringing this number

all got sold out roughly a hour ago

wii in comet

with zelda

0870 5425 425

Easiest option is to go straight through to Cust Services (Option 4, then Option 3).

just been given this one

Wii £179

Argos in stock but not on website yet, try Telephone 0870 600 8784

hi

got a wii got mine from amazon.de (germany) took 3 days to arrive and cost less then price in uk... i paid about £175 i think it was....

its a great laugh .. sports is great... but twisted my neck playing golf so giving it a miss tonight :keule:

cliveywolves said:
its a great laugh .. sports is great... but twisted my neck playing golf so giving it a miss tonight :keule:

Ha ha :haha:

I guess that is going to be the problem!
Hope your neck feels better and your back on it soon mate :icon_thumright:

My mate has got one. I hate everything Nintendo in general but was surprised that this one is actually all about just having fun. Its not trying to compete with the PS3 or Xbox360 in terms of graphics or big titles but is all about fun gameplay. The sports games are cool because of the new innovative control system. My girlfriend thought it was a hoot and loved playing the bowling and golf. I still wouldnt buy one myself as the price is too steep for what i would call a kiddy console, if it were under £100 I may get one as a gift for my bird (and then play on it!)

cooky

I'm waiting for the Wii II (or should that be the Wii Wii?) with better graphics

Hi, I used to work at comet so got a Wii when the first cam out. At first I found the gameplay good fun but just didn't think it was good enough without the graphics. Brought it with Redsteel which was meant to be the best game out but to be honest I found it too tricky and boring without good graphics. In the end I sold it on ebay and got £65 profit so not all bad. Now got a PS3 on order!!