Anyone got a TomTom Go?

Because its a colour scheme specifically designed to match the Audi instrumentation colours???

If you want to go to the bother of designing a scheme yourself then of course you don't buy it...

What a negative response!

Mmmmmm Curious, I have asked the seller the following....
"Can you post on the add or send a photo of the Tom Tom displaying the audi colour scheme please..... I Have a TT Go 300"

I don't ave time 2 t!t around with the colours - I'm all 4 lettin sum1 else do it...

MINT...... Found this..... This thread on another site apparently has the man who is actually selling them on ebay....... Few discussions then everyone jumped on the bandwagon wanting to "Trial the Audi colours in return for feedback.....

http://www.expansys-usa.com/forumthread.asp?code=TOMTOMGO&thread=1321

I like this bit..........
"Hi JohnBoy,

I bought your colour schemes on eBay yesterday using PayPal, and I am going away late tonight (Thursday), any chance of sending them to me before tonight?"

"Hi David! Hope you have got them now. I would have done them for free via the forum!"

"I'm surprised to learn that on the forum you offer for free the files that you sell on ebay: how do your ebay customers react when they find out? Would you display an ebay comment on your page telling people to come here and register to get the same product for free? Seems at the very least to discriminate against people based on how thorough their websearching is..."

Not particularly good photos but hope this give you and idea
200509140020af.jpg

200509140015vs.jpg

Ta very much.... and dont I look a tw@ now....... Duuurrrrr - Clever I am (not realising it was your post)......

So £4.99 for 3 unique colour schemes is too much??? Don't buy them then!!! But if you care to read the ebay feedback received you will see that every single one is positive and 3 buyers even say its the best value enhancement they have made for their Go! The TomTom Go users got several for free whilst the product was being developed. No free copies are being distributed now and havent been for the last few weeks. Wish I hadnt bothered now!

So is it you that's selling on ebay then?

Perhaps you really did select the wrong forum. Perhaps the area for sales would have been more appropriate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Maybe it's me. I thought stuff being sold had to go in "The Trading Post".