Anyone got a Kranzle Pressure Washer?

bigup

Seat Cupra 290 MY2019
Reaction score
What are our thoughts about them?

Ive managed to get a used one (yet to arrive) and looking at getting a Obsessed Style Gun/Lance/Quick Release setup for it

those who own a Kranzle, how much of pain is it to use with the standard screw in lance/hoses etc? is the QC kit really needed?

Thanks

I’ve used a kranzle for about 3 years now, originally planned to swap the fittings for QC but, TBH, it isn’t a big deal for me and I never bothered. It takes about 30 seconds to swap lance for foam gun and vice versa.

It’s a great washer, BTW, build to last, really good quality.

Reactions: bigup
I’ve used a kranzle for about 3 years now, originally planned to swap the fittings for QC but, TBH, it isn’t a big deal for me and I never bothered. It takes about 30 seconds to swap lance for foam gun and vice versa.

It’s a great washer, BTW, build to last, really good quality.

Glad you said that as probably save me some money, the Obsessed setup is what everyone is buying these days with qc, it's around £250 alone

Any tips on using it?

As you’re buying second hand, it’s probably a good idea to change the pump oil. Kranzle recommend 15w/40. Depends how much you use the washer, but I change the oil once a year, washer gets used on average 2 or 3 times a week.

If you have the vario jet lance be careful using it with the pencil jet around stone chips etc., it WILL remove paint! I’ve got the 130bar K1152 and very rarely ever use it in anything only full fan jet.

Reactions: bigup
I took the plunge and bought the kranzle portable.
After owning and breaking a couple of karchers the kranzle is in another league. Build quality is superb and packs a punch on the flow and water pressure it delivers.
However even though it is portable it weighs just shy of 20kg.
Had a QD system on my old k4 and transferred this over to the kranzle. Bought a 10m pressure hose from a company online as I hate the poxy cheap plastic ones they come with and took the plunge and bought a mtm gun and snow cannon from America.
Superb set up and no more coiled up hose hitting the car in a tight space.

Reactions: SPIKE_ and bigup