Anyone got 9.5 wheels @ the rears

jaceyq

Reaction score
I am thinking of changing my wheels and going 8:5 front and 9.5 rear on 19s inch . Anyone you know or who got them
Can you post me pics and thought on if they will tuck in the arches or sit just on it . Let me know and see how they fit . Cheers especially BBs Lm .

I have them on my B6 and have no clearance issues at all and I have AP coilovers fitted with about a 50mm drop.

335662c6.jpg

The wheels have an offset of ET42, I have fitted 5mm spacers on the front but only for the aesthetics.

Oh forgot to say I'm running 235/35-19's all round and they are pretty stretched on the back but I don't think 245's would cause any problems either.

Have you got more pics and have u ever go lower that that height . Will 9.5 tuck in the arch or will it touch the lip of the arch let me know .

The rear is about as low as it will go with the AP coilovers, but I have had the car fully loaded and the rears tucked into the arches nicely. I think it would be possible to drop the car another inch and not have any problems.

IMG_0445.jpg

This is with the boot fully loaded
IMG_0437.jpg

8092c167.jpg

01e87285.jpg

I was thinking of 9.5 all round but was worried about stretch they dont look to bad ive got 235/35 19 tyres all ready just need the alloys

Thought about 9.5" all round as well but I wasn't to sure about the clearance so stuck with the 8.5" on the front, think it would look good if they fit.

I had it as 275-30-19 in my sedan A4 with 40 ET.

And its pretty dropped, half finger gap;

Was rubbig a lot after the 2nd person..