Anyone from Northwest Blackburn area?

Im 20 Mins away in Old Trafford, Machester.

Or i drive up every now and then to that Oasis Takeaway - chicken tikka sandwhich -mmmmhh :p

I was BORN in Blackburn,.................but now I live in the shandy drinking south east :whistle2:

Just thought - you do mean Blackburn Lancashire, not the one where that munter that was on Britain's Got Talent was from...?

No gravy at the chippy,
And what's a savaloyyyyy??
All the pubs were full of foreigners and bottom boys...........

*CHORUS*

I live in the North West, in Chorley, and wish I lived in the Shandy Drinking South East, or cider swilling South West

Just thought - you do mean Blackburn Lancashire, not the one where that munter that was on Britain's Got Talent was from...?

Not to far then, I used to work at GAskell carpets many moons ago, Riston/Gt Harwood aint it?

If only I could....my parents live in Kent, SWMBO parents live in Edinburgh - so we are sort of equidistant between the two.....sometime in the future maybe :))

Yeah, pretty much a halfway point there.

I lived in Lancaster from age 2 to 22, so I've been a southern fairy for 13 years now.

Lots of pros and cons for the north and south.

My dad used to call in to Chorley a lot when he was a fire officer.

Dan Gliballs said:
My dad used to call in to Chorley a lot when he was a fire officer.

Was it Washington Hall or something - the training ground for Lancs Fire & Rescue? Did a course there a few years ago - the chip pan fire is scary!

RonstarS3 said:
Not to far then, I used to work at GAskell carpets many moons ago, Riston/Gt Harwood aint it?

Rishton mate, please don't confuse the two ha ha!

Another one born in Preston here. Now living in South Wales though.

I'm in Preston with my parents this week though (Dad's just come out of Chorley Hospital); and on Friday morning I'll be buggering-up (sorry, fine-tuning) some TV measurement gadgetry in Burnley :)

Rob.

PS> LOL @ Breakfast-Dinner-Tea :)

Yes, but whereabouts in LAncashire?

Or do you mean the USA? (Uther Side of Accrington)

:lmfao: I slay me.

...Seriously though, you're from across the pond (and close to the next one over), right? Welcome to the site...

Regards,

Rob.

EDIT: Oh no, another couple of contradictory posts aroused suspicion which lead me to have a look. Either your ISP has some really odd trunk routes, or you're a spammer based in India?...

Last edited:
Hello,

Another S4 owner here from Preston.

A meet up sounds good but I'm worried we'd all look like a bunch of kids on a friday night at McDonalds - my exhausts bigger than yours! lol

Anytime on or after the weekend of the 12th of september. I'm taking my S4 avant and a Scammell Super Constructor to the Great Dorset Steam Fair from this weekend.

Any body else into old vehicles and or steam?

Andy.

No dear I'm not from that area.Can I know why are asking this.