Anyone fitted TT QS alloys to their S3?

Swifty_Boy

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted these wheels to their S3, and if so, do you have any pictures of it? Quite interested to see what it would look like. I saw some on an A3 1.8T earlier and they seemed to give a wider track than the normal A3 wheels, presumably they would fill the arches quite well on the S3.

b8a6_1_sbl.JPG

I saw these exact wheels on a A3 the other day, well i think it was and actually made a mental note to look into this, as they did look really good....

Anyone got any pics???

there is a chap on here with a set definately, try the search function! they look pretty cool

i was really interested in these when buying my wheels wish id have got thm now as the bbs lm's are a bitch to clean

If you do get a set of real ones, remember that they were two different widths - the rear ones I think were 8.5 inches wide and the front ones were 8 inches wide ( or something like that)

Yep would have to be reps which are presumably the same width front and back. I can imagine they would look good on a S3 but would like to see first before I lay out 550 big ones for a set :happy:

Hey s3_kev! the cleaning is worth it :arco:

Seriously tho, I do like them Audi ones, I think I saw them brand new on an Audi shop on fleebay recently and at a great price too. I have not personally seen them on an A or S3 but I think they would look the dogs danglies :o.k:

yeah the cleaning is worth it but its just so annoying every little spoke another corner to clean, takes as long to clean the wheels as it does the whole car

n581112958_1747294_2916.jpg

I got bored waiting for a pic and used the amazing MS Paint to create something beautiful :laugh:
Do the alloys suit the S3? (sorry for whoever's S3 I butchered above).

humm... they do look quite nice... have to try that with a silver S3 ;P

<tuffty/>

still be nice to see them on an actual s3 though, do look ok but think i prefer my bbs's still

Does look like an R32 now...agreed..