anyone feeling nice?

ja3mie

A3 1.8t Quattro Sport!
Reaction score
hey people! having a problem with TQS, its getting worst and worst. i suspect its the N75valve playing up. due to a sump smash last week im not in a good posistion to just order one and try it.. does anyone have a spare or is any one local to me to let me try it? as said, its a tight month.. but i detail cars, so gotta be worth a free clean for your car for your time :D

you know what they say... if you dont ask you dont get lol

thanks in advance.

jamie

im in suffolk btw! lol

hey people! having a problem with TQS, its getting worst and worst. i suspect its the N75valve playing up. due to a sump smash last week im not in a good posistion to just order one and try it.. does anyone have a spare or is any one local to me to let me try it? as said, its a tight month.. but i detail cars, so gotta be worth a free clean for your car for your time :D

you know what they say... if you dont ask you dont get lol

thanks in advance.

jamie

im in suffolk btw! lol

I have one you could try, But im around 130 mile away lol

thing is, im not looking to buy yet. i just want to eliminate the problem before i do splash out.

it could also be the maf so i want to be sure. because there NOT cheap lol

but i detail cars, so gotta be worth a free clean for your car for your time :D

I'm going to hold you to this ;)

I've got 2 spare N75C valves sat in my glove box at the mo for testing use! PM me your address and I'll get one in the post, then you can give it back when you come to clean my car ;)

your a legend! i have mobile cleaning stuff so sure there will be a show or track event i can keep my side of the deal :D lol

how did you manage to have 2 in the glovebox? lol

cheers :D