Anyone ever used THORNEY motorsport?

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Would like to hear from you if you have had any experience with these guys, good or bad.

I've got no experience of them at all, and from reading that thread nothing in the world would convince me to try either!

That wiring is appalling, and is that a footprint left on his nice new CF airbox?!

Im not a great poster on this forum, Im usually on other VAG sites & occasionally view this forum as a source of knowledge. Someone pointed this thread out to me & I felt I needed to respond

Ive known Thorney Motorsport for many years & spent a lot of time tuning cars. To date Ive never heard anything bad about them & seen much good work done by them.

As with most things there are 2 sides to any story & this really sounds like someone with an axe to grind doing their level best to ruin a good business. A lot of whats on the net isnt totally what it seems & many tend to take everything on face value.

Whilst Im not privy to the facts on this I think it best read with a great amount of caution.

If anyone wants to use ThorneyMotorsport chat to a few more who have actually used them, I think you will find many satisfied customers & with some pretty quick cars thanks to them.

Last edited: