Anyone else having issues with Tapatalk

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I have been getting barely any notifications via Tapatalk. Just logged in to the website and was surprised to see 175 unread messages .

It also keeps asking me if I'd like to add threads to my 'watch' list / feeds everytime I post something in a thread already added to the watch list, for example like below:

32ee84107af5f93b997e24f726e271ea.jpg

Anyone having similar issues or is it just me

I have been getting barely any notifications via Tapatalk. Just logged in to the website and was surprised to see 175 unread messages .

It also keeps asking me if I'd like to add threads to my 'watch' list / feeds everytime I post something in a thread already added to the watch list, for example like below:

32ee84107af5f93b997e24f726e271ea.jpg

Anyone having similar issues or is it just me

I am not seeing that mate, but then I also don’t have notifications turned on.

Reactions: V6_Man
@Tashfeen there doesn’t seem to be any issues on the system with tapatalk, I will have another look for you Tash. :) x

@Tashfeen there doesn’t seem to be any issues on the system with tapatalk, I will have another look for you Tash. :) x

Cheers Sandra. It might just be me as I got this notification only 30 mins ago. . Maybe factory reset of the phone will fix it. Thanks once again

Seems ok with me mate. Will let you know if that changes though.

Tapa not really working for me either, hardly any thread updates from one day to the next.

TX.

So, I got the notifications from both Sandra and q5man after a few hours and these two were instantly or soon after you both posted here, I didn't restart or reset the phone. And these are only 4 notifications I have received since morning including one from another thread

Bizarre!

So, I got the notifications from both Sandra and q5man after a few hours and these two were instantly or soon after you both posted here, I didn't restart or reset the phone. And these are only 4 notifications I have received since morning including one from another thread

Bizarre!
Everything is fine with tapatalk I will look at your notification setting Tash

Reactions: Audi Bairn and V6_Man
Here is the difference for me between Tapatalk and the notifications while accessing the webpage.

Tapatalk showing last update from 2 hours ago:

a3c286cb30858d004fbb99f95e171b7c.jpg

Whereas the webpage had last update almost 18 mins ago:

0bccbd9d74164576f730caf971da58b2.jpg

Time to delete the App and re-install it.