Q3 Anyone else got a new vehicle stuck at port?

Reaction score
Just wondering during this Covid-19 situation if anyone else out there has a new vehicle stuck in transit. I have a new Audi stuck at port of entry since end of March. Dealers seem to be gearing up for contactless handovers, but no information is coming out about logistics companies resuming deliveries from port of entry to dealers.

I noticed that the boats haven't moved either from Emden since 31sts March.

Would be curious to know if anyone else heard anything.

I work for a lease company and we have vehicles stuck at dealers in the UK that have shutdown while staff are furloughed... vehicles at uk port and ports in europe..some dealers looking to go back in 1st June but gonna be a while before things get back to some kinda of order.....

My dealer mentioned that they'll be starting from 1st June pending government approval, they also informed me that Audi UK asked them last week if they can start accepting vehicles. But my dealer tells me BCA logistics are the transport company but they're not sure when they'll be starting up.

I imagine I'll probably see something change in a few weeks.

My dealer called me this morning, good news is that BCA logistics are resuming deliveries in low volumes from tomorrow, then after bank holiday they'll be increasing volumes to dealerships that are open.

Was lucky that mine was at a dealer and that dealer has continued delivery throughout. Had mine for a week now.

Was lucky that mine was at a dealer and that dealer has continued delivery throughout. Had mine for a week now.

Lovely weather for enjoying it, hoping that now the logistics companies are beginning to shift vehicles that mine will come through soon.

We had a Q3 Vorsprung Sportback stuck at Emden for nearly three months - finally arrived at Sheerness two days ago
Not long to wait now hopefully

Mine sat at Sheerness since 28th March, I finally picked up the car on 21st June from the dealer.

Been waiting for mine since end of March. Hopefully it’s on the way now just hope the paintwork isn’t hammered from sitting at post for 3 months. RSQ3 vorsprung

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been waiting for mine since end of March. Hopefully it’s on the way now just hope the paintwork isn’t hammered from sitting at post for 3 months. RSQ3 vorsprung

There are a couple of boats due over from Grimsby this week and another one coming to Tyne tomorrow so hopefully yours will be on one of those.

There are a couple of boats due over from Grimsby this week and another one coming to Tyne tomorrow so hopefully yours will be on one of those.

I believe it has arrived but I’m at work for a couple months.