Anyone else forgot today???

i havent forgotten just havent bought anything yet lol

a quick jiffy in tesco's will cure that!

tesco-value-be-my-valentine.gif

im definately buying that card if tesco's really do sell them lol just for badness!!

My misus dont care about valentines day its great!

I still buy her a token gift but even if i didnt i wouldnt even get into trouble. :icon_thumright:

Yeah I had to nip out to Tesco late last night to get a card, seems that half my town forogt as well as there was a Royal Rumble like battle trying to fight for the remaining cards that were left.
The cards that were left were all the same only 3 or 4 different types so i am imagining that some people may get their partner the same card LOL.

I forgot and am up to my eyes in it at work, had a breakdown on plant so maybe have to send one of the girls from the office out to get a card.

Didn't forget, had a scrum in Clinton's yesterday at 5pm, then between the office and home, somehow lost the card! Tw@t!
Like the missis believed me!
It was dark and I may have put it in the shed with the new petrol tank I received for my bike yesterday?!

i remembered yesterday, so picked up a card at the garage.

lucky though, I would've been in the **** house otherwise !

Boydie said:
im definately buying that card if tesco's really do sell them lol just for badness!!

Been to tescos Hatfield at lunch and they sell it, couldn't resist so I bought it for her!!!

i went to sainsburys at lunch - £5 a card cost me!!!

they didnt have anything else worth buying so i think im going to have to go to tescos after work!

cheers marmite - definately buying it now lol

There's still a few more hours yet lads, and Tesco's is usually 24hrs, get your acts together men!
I bought my missus a card and a Toblerone Rose which she was happy with, I got nothing though lol, but she has been poorly for the last week, so I won't moan.

i would have been happy not getting anything but i was told i was getting a present - i was like "oh ***" now i have to return the favor!

for once im ungratefull about getting a present! lol

Oh I forgot :keule:
And what makes it worse is She remembered so I copped it as I came down this morning !!
Had to go out today and get her a card and flowers! then told her they were ordered days ago;)
I did have an excuse though been working nightmare hours and I've got shingles too !:doctor:

Rescued the situation last night with a homemade thai curry, and a couple of bottles of vino de collapso!!!!