anyone breaking a facelift saloon?

205man

Reaction score
hi guys is anyone breaking a facelift saloon?

im after one of the solenoid switches from the boot release, as one has decided to stop working.

i can still open the boot using the other one or the key if they both stopped but id like to replace the faulty one if anyone has one available.

cheers alan

​Alan, have you looked in the classifieds? Im pretty sure there was an a4 breaking last week. :) x

Hi Alan - I'm breaking a MY2000 A4 B5 V6 TDI - where is the solenoid switch? if you still need one I'll fetch it out and send it to you.

Tom

Hi Alan - I'm breaking a MY2000 A4 B5 V6 TDI - where is the solenoid switch? if you still need one I'll fetch it out and send it to you.

Tom

just to jump in, would you have any front fog lights? noticed the internals of one of mine had dropped to bits when i did the cambelt the other week, i'll go see if i can find a thread

yes fog lamps intact and working on last outing. DM me and we will continue the convo.

hi tom

sorry was working away this week so only just saw your reply,

the switch i want is the electronic one that you touch to release the boot lid, theres 2 of them by them and they are underneath the panel which also has the boot lock in, i only need the one,

let me know if you got one and they are working

cheers alan