Anybody work for an AUDI MAIN DEALER???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Just need to get the main dealer service history on my car, to find out whether a DSG oil change has been done.

Anyone on here work for Audi??

There was a guy before, haven't seen him on here ages though and can't remember his name without seeing it.

:thumbsup:

Cheers. Thought about that but as they're on here for sales mostly didn't want to ask.
Thought there might be a member who just happens to work for Audi.

Tried calling 3 Audi dealers so far.... NONE of them have anyone from service available.

That's because they'll all be on the phone to customers trying to get more work out of them :yes:

One of 'em just called me back, so you're probably right!

Found out that the car's never had a DSG oil change. She did surprise me with the price she quoted for another job though............

I asked about the price of a service. She quoted £249 for the normal non-longlife full service, which was expected. I then asked how much for the longlife service and first she quote £181 (?!?!?!?!?) and when I questioned that price she said "oh sorry, no it's £258".

Somehow I'm thinking that if I book it in for her "longlife" service at £258, that's not what I'm going to end up with.